Chapter 4

Cross opened the door and his brother ran past him and hugged Night.

Cross was confused Nightmare was confused. Killer was happy/excited/ unsure.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!" Killer yelled "Cross I'm boring Night really quick!" Killer ran off dragging Nightmare along with him.
----------
Nightmare was scared.

Killer had ran into the gusset bedroom with Nightmare and Night was confused. Killer walked over to Nights bags and pulled the crown out.

"Soo...... did you steal it?" Killer asked

Nightmare shook his head his soul pounding.

"SO YOU'RE REALLY!!!.......... a Prince?" Killer whispered the last part.

Nightmare nodded "please please don't tell anyone" Nightmare pleaded he didn't want to have to go home he would only get locked up.

"Don't worry of won't! Oh and what's your real name?" Killer said putting the Crown away. He was assuming that Night wasn't his real name or was just part of his full name

"Nightmare the Price of the Moon" Nightmare looked at the ground disappointed in himself. He had let his secret get exposed so easily

"Oh so you're the run away Prince?" Killer had talked to some solider for the Sun and Moon kingdom earlier this morning about how Nightmare had ran away so now he's a disgrace to the kingdom.

"H-how did you know?" Nightmare was shocked

"Oh some solider came this morning and told me that if I see you I'm supposed to turn you in...... but nah I wouldn't do that" Killer smiled and thought 'not when you could fall for my big bro hehehe'

Nightmare sighed in relief all his worries had disappeared again. "Thanks"

"No problem. And you should probably his this better so no one else finds it" Killer pulled the Crown out again. And at that moment he realized that Nightmare had a flower crown. "Oh my god did Criss Cross make you that!"

"Pardon?" Nightmare didn't know who Criss Cross was

"Oh sorry did Cross make you that flower crown?" Killer asked again

"Oh. Yes he did and where should I hide that one" Nightmare pointed at the one in Killers hand.

"Oh yah! Unmm........ oh in my room? The maids aren't allowed to come in except once a month and then they clean ........" Killer said then he realized that, that sounds like he's a slob.

"Umm where you going to hide it?"

"Here I'll just show you" Killer started to walk to the door when he opened it he was greeted by Cross. Killer quickly slammed the door and gave Nightmare the Crown, Nightmare then hid it.

Killer opened the door again. "Why did you?"

"Oh you scared me...... and me and Night where planning a surprise for you so what did you hear?!" Killer pointed at Cross

"All I heard was 'here I'll just show you' what does that mean?" Cross glared at Killer

"Oh he was showing me what the surprise was because when he decided it I didn't understand" Nightmare said smiling

"Oh ok then....... if you need me I'll be in the library" Cross walked off

Nightmare grabbed the Crown and his bag he put the Crown in his bag and then followed Killer out the door and too Killer room.
-----------------------
Cross felt jealous but he didn't know why. Was it because Nightmare was hanging out with Killer or was it because they where being secretive. He really wants to follow them but he knew if either saw him they would be mad so he just sat in a chair that was in the library and read a book.

Zoe walked in "Cross are you like sad because Night is spending time with your brother?" Zoe asked she is pretty much there Mother even though she isn't technical.

"No....... maybe.....  I'm not really sure" Cross said flipping the page of his book.

"Well you could join them" Zoe suggested

"No I can't they said they where planning a surprise" Cross yawned.

"Ok well if you need anything just call.... oh and some knights from the Sun and Moon kingdom came they want you to keep an eye out for the Moon Prince he ran away and if now a disgrace to the hole kingdom" Zoe walked out

Cross rolled his eyes (?). It's not his business if a Prince ran away he has good reason to.
--------
Nightmare couldn't believe that the maids only clean Killers room once a month. His room was so clean no wonder they don't clean it often.

"So we can hide the Crown in my desk" Killer opened a drawer that you wouldn't have noticed if Killer didn't show Nightmare.

"Ok here" Nightmare handed Killer the Crown.

Killer put it in the drawer and shut and lock it. "Alrighty we can just tell Cross what we were doing for him didn't work out"

Nightmare nodded "ok.... Umm do you guys have a music room?"

Killer smiled "YES FOLLOW ME!!!!" He ran out causing Nightmare to run after him.

They ran past the Library where the door was open he could see Cross reading.  Cross didn't notice them run by so Nightmare wasn't worried.

Killer opened a door and motioned for Nightmare to come in.

Nightmare was amazed the instruments where in perfect condition they looked as they never got used. "Our Father was the only one who used this room but they left about two years ago and Cross refuses to come any closer then the library to this room." Killer smiled, Nightmare was surprised that the King of this kingdom kept the instruments in such good condition "so this room is all yours until you want to leave"

"Really!" Nightmare said he was never allowed to play at his castle he only learns how to play because Dream secretly tout him.

"Yep and you won't have to worry about any interruptions because no one but me comes in here" Killer smiled

"Thank you!" Nightmare hugged him

"You're welcome" Nightmares let Killer go and started to look through the songs for violin.

Killer walked out and to the kitchen
--------------------------------------
Cross got hungry and he started to walk out of the library and he saw that the music rooms light was on. All he had to do was look down the hall he also saw that the door was open.

"Killer I bet" he walked to the kitchen only to see Killer munching on an apple "Kills you left the music room light on"

"No, Night is in there" Killer said

"Wait what?!"

"Yep he asked if we have one so I took him. And I'm not sure if he wants to come out.... oh and the surprise we where planning didn't really work out so we might try it later"

Cross was kinda ...well.... mad he had sworn he would never go in that room so he couldn't go in with Nightmare he keeps his word.
===================
Omg thank you for reading so far and I still need to know should I draw everyone?
Love you all have a great day or night 😊