Convince

Peter was resting in the comfort of his own home as of any other long day, his only entertainment had been staring blankly at the white wall. It'd acted as of company, he felt the wall had been looking back at him. It was truly a bore, but perhaps the rest was nice.

His boredom only grew with the idea of noise, silence was a disgusting curse that often caused nothing but anxiety. Peter decided amongst picking up his phone once he'd received a message. It was nothing special, just news articles. He'd supposed he had the opportunity of pulling up old texts he had with Deadpool a few days before. Peter considered sending a text because he'd always seemed to have entertaining ideas.

Wade: Hey 1:06AM

Wade: How are you? 1:06AM

Wade: Let's have dinner 1:37AM

Wade: You awake? 2:03AM

Peter finally made it to the few messages he hadn't received an hour prior. Perhaps if the offer had still been available, he was bored with absolutely no plan, so he didn't see any possible occuring downsides. Besides, Wade would probably be overjoyed with the compliance. In all senses of boredom, Wade would probably be the first and only person to turn to.

Peter typed a message into his phone that that read, "Hey".

He let the device down, looking at it, with a secret expectancy for a vibration. Nothing could occupy him any more than this, which was thankfully more entertaining than his wall. He began switching his phone on and off, remaining in hope for a response; Peter continuing the fondling with his device for some time, a little less than a minute. But seconds grew even more boring when he swore the time had slowed down.

Before he could wait any longer, Tony knocked on the door, "You should get to bed soon, it's getting kinda late." He suggested.

"Okay." Peter replied, letting his head rest on the edge of his bed, "bye."

"I'll be at the tower, call me if you need anything."

Peter rested a little longer, letting his eyelids as well bask in some glory whilst thinking about who knows what. His thoughts were taunting him about somebody he often thought about; all completely against his will. Tony was already gone, what now? He could've helped a bit with whatever he was here for. Peter slouched down a bit more, arching his back and ruining his posture.

Eventually, after three minutes of nothing, he made the decision to make time for bed, he glanced over at his alarm clock that would wake him up the next morning:

2:42

Peter sighed heavily, taking off his shirt which made him feel as if the forceful atmosphere was finally resting. He'd found no reason to wear anything to bed, it was completely pointless in the hot weather, furthermore he was alone in his home. He remained still in the same place, and lazily removed his pants, remaining in his white boxers.

He crawled on his bed before lying down, spreading his body out in relaxation, huffing with relaxation; finally at ease. He looked down at his red spiderman socks and smiled a little.

The boy then looked at the floor and outstretched for his phone, picking it up. He turns it on, the screen shining onto his face, but unfortunately only to be welcomed to an empty notification box. He sighed, combing his hair back with his fingers. He entered the passcode into his phone as it opened into his previous conversation with the mercenary.

Still, no response. It honestly envied him, he knew Deadpool had nothing to do, and even if so it's not hard to tap a few letters on a screen. Regardless, he was already in bed and had no will to get up anytime soon.