Sobbed Confession

Later, the two sit on the rooftops above Wade's apartment, eating tacos.

The greasy food dripping down to their chins onto the spandex and leather, "I find it crazy that we haven't hung out since last month." Wade chimed with a mouthful, swinging his legs back and forth.

Peter nodded in agreement, enjoying the food, and unfortunately his decision to even hang out with Wade, "Though you know that you didn't exactly give me an option.." Peter complained, rolling his eyes playfully and letting a smirk form on his face.
"Aw, you're such a softie, what's so secret about a stupid name anyway?" Wade asks.

Peter let silence overpower their space.

"A month isn't a long time." Peter began.
Wade noticed the subject change, but ignored it, he paused before looking down at his feet dangling off the building.

A tingle rings through his body. This was literally the most perfect time. He blushes, knowing that what he was about to do was a great risk.

Thump Thump

His heart melted, it was time. He must know. He's trustworthy, is he not? Peter would understand. It was a perfect time anyways; specialized movie romance underneath some stars was the sexiest way to outcome a feeling, especially when he had a direct response that was poking at his vocal cords.

"Well.. a month was long enough time for me to realize..." The burning lump in his throat cut off his statement hesitantly, and it doesn't sound as if he's going to finish. Peter slowly put his taco down right before he was going to bite into it, attention still focused on Wade. He's waiting for him to finish, but doesn't receive a complete answer.

"Realize what?"

He felt a little bit rushing towards Wade a little impatiently, but it was his fault for bringing it up.

Wade is still paused, he now looks at Peter.
The petey that would understand and support him. For the most part.
"If I told you, then there would be no easy way to put it.."
There is furthermore silence.
Peter slightly nods as an 'okay'.
Peter is patient as he has been, but minutes that felt like hours passed by slowly.

This is ridiculous.

Wade's probably just stalling because they were finished up anyway, Peter threw the rest of his taco down the building by a habit he and Wade had gained.
He too began rocking his feet back and forth and watched his patterns, but still, after a longer silence, he looked back up at Wade. He even started to promote smart ass responses in his head but refused to interfere with the thoughts.

"I think.." Wade begins.

Peter continued to wait a little longer.

"You know, I think I've started to like anime," he says, pulling something out of the pocket in his belt. He pulled out a sailor moon action figure and waved it around, "its a crazy idea, I know, but-"

"Wade."

"Right."

"Not funny." Peter adds.

"You're not funny."

Peter finally stands up, he ran out of patience as Wade watches him do so. His eyes follow the spider.
"Well if it's not that important, I'm sure it can wait. Thanks for the tacos though."
Wade froze for a second and stuffed the blonde chick back in his brown pouch.

"I said there was no easy way to put it-"

"Then don't."

Before Peter proceeded to walk further, Wade quickly got up, tugging at Peter's shoulder.