Guilt

"So, tell me. What happened between you and... Spiderman last night?" He asked.
"Listen Grandpa, what happened between me and your adopted son, is none of your damn business."
He came quickly because he was somewhat offended by Tony's presence.
Deadpool knew how easy it would be to just kill him, but that would lower the chance of getting Peter's feelings in return.

So would arguing with his dad.

It was all of Tony's business.
He took a deep breath before letting a heavy sigh escape him.
"Your son and I spent time last night, and webs didn't agree with my feelings." Deadpool said more maturely, and he shrugged it off like it shouldn't be Tony's concern.
Tony slightly nodded.
"My son, is in no interest of you. At all. Is that clear?" He asked.
Deadpool looked down with no response.
He hesitated.
"He didn't make it clear to me" Deadpool said quietly, shrugging at the slightest.
"Excuse me?" He asked more defensively. "My son will not condone the action of being with another man, especially not with a man like you!"
"If your son decided to call you a father, then it's likely that soon he'll be-" Deadpool was cut off.
"You think that my son wants you!?" He laughs, "friend is the only word in your vocabulary. he isn't interested in you that's the drawing line! He thinks you're hideous, you've stated?"

Deep down, Deadpool thought that Spiderman hardly helped with his insecurities because he suggested he wasn't good with words. Could it be possible that Spiderman really thought that about him?

Before Tony could finish his insult, there Peter was. (In his spider suit obviously) He kept his distance, in shock he remained.
"Tony." Peter said softly, deciding against calling him dad.

Guilt ran through both Tony and Wade.
Tony walked towards Peter, he grabbed his arm and pulled him slightly away from Wade before forcing him away. He mumbled  something inaudible into his ear.
Wade took off his mask and stared as Tony pulled away the love of his life. Peter saw the hurt on his face, because Wade was very hurt. More than hurt, actually.
He was torn.
Yet, he still managed to pull of an alic smirk.

Deadpool slightly shook is head as he looked down, "I'm ugly." He said, kicking a rock. "Like that rock."
He put his mask back on before quickly turning around as he began walking away.

To Peter, it was very rare to see Deadpool sad, especially over something as awkward as this. But at the same time, he couldn't tell if Wade was actually sad or if he was joking about the rock.

But Peter resulted in deciding to obey his father, obliging his actions, and he turned around to walk with him, "Karen." He finished.

Deadpool remained heartbroken as he walked away, except the broken part got bigger.
He let himself debate with the voices in his head; whether he should just drop it and leave Peter be, or keep pestering him because he can.

Later that night, -after a lot of thinking- Wade finally accepted Peter's feelings, and had the audacity to pull out his phone and pull up his conversations with Peter.
He flushed at Peter's name on his phone.

My cute spidey

He was debating whether or not to text him as he just stared at the screen.
He heavily sighed.
He gained up courage and finally typed:

"Hey, I know our feelings are a little mixed at the moment, but I think we can and should talk everything out."

He hesitated, but then remembered seeing Peter again.
From a lower angle.
Wade finally sends it confidently, nodding to his obligations. And suprisingly gets a rather quick response from Peter.

"Meet me at my house" is his only response.

Wade was confused, but ignored it, just glad that Spidey still even wanted to interact with him.

Peter was unsure why he felt sick to the stomach about Wade and now he's inviting him to his house? Wade complied without a response, because- well- Peter knew that he was going to show up anyway.

Wade gets in a taxi, telling the driver the entire story.

"You bet your ass that he was dragged to hell again." He finished off, picking his head up to notice Peter's apartment.
He sat in the car for a minute, second guessing his decision.

"Guess I might as well go in, huh?" He asked the driver, "keep the change." He said walking away without giving him a single penny.

He looked at the apartment before walking any further.
He stared at Peter's door from a distance.

It can't be bad if he invited him over.
What could go wrong?

He stood at the door, fiddling his thumbs a bit.
He read the room number as he stared at it.

514.

He finally knocked.
He noticed the doorbell afterward, but it doesn't matter anymore.
Footsteps are distant, but get louder and louder from inside, knowing Peter had been approaching the door.

Suddenly the voices in Wade's head are telling him to leave.
They grow louder.

The voices went on, grasping the most horrible outcomes to the point where he's nervous and it's disgusted he and his body.
It's very obvious that Peter is now unlocking the door.
Wade stops.
His heart begins having a race with his brain.
The knob turns.

I know this was kind of short and I dearly apologize but I can't promise the next will be longer, but I hope that it was worth your read. And sorry if the story goes by too fast, I'm trying to work on that :(