Heads or Tails

"Why is the author such a shitty writer?" Wade asked, watching police units gathering up around the area. It wasn't a big deal, Wade supposed he was the big deal, complimenting his own ego. "They are literally so damn dumb, they don't realize roofs are a luxury area to remain unseen." He managed to easily flee the area unnoticed, as is usually the case with some kind of villain in a shit series that police create no impact to stories whatsoever.

"The kids like to say ACAB, but I'm pretty sure it's ACAH." Wade looks at you, wondering if you've ever wrote that into your TikTok bio, "real conversational debate here reader, do you think all cops are homosexual?"

Wade returns his demeanor as previously relative to the story, knowing Spiderman has greedily ran off with his food at the stakes high enough to make a man say 'I'm so hungry bruh'.

"I'm so hungry bruh." Wade stated while walking along New York's creepy alleyway sidewalks just for some peace of mind. Not creepy for Deadpool himself, but probably to the homeless guy that was running away from dumbass muggers. Pondering the places spiderman would go, even he knew his boundaries and refused his own temptations to follow him to privacy. Sometimes he didn't want to know what he looked like just in case he was ugly, that would completely ruin the idea of true romance that ties into looks under the circumstances of anonymity.

Suppose that research that must be done from earlier should come into play, Deadpool didn't exactly know what to research. Just some asshole that probably wants another asshole dead, which just makes the circumstances very questionable. Why such a high price? As not very common work for Deadpool, the money could really help him, and probably Spiderman too. Maybe Peter will appreciate him a bit, he doesn't exactly have to know where it comes from and it's none of his business after all.

As he continued to wonder- deciding he should probably return to his shitty apartment, he made sure to thank the internet Jesus for intruding everyone's life. With enough digging online, you're pretty much bound to find anyone's address and soon with work with yourself, their whereabouts can be revealed. But that's for people just as good as me.

Wade couldn't help but wonder if the possibility of Peter Parker being his Peter was at stake. Which was probably less than likely, but it would make complete sense to him. Was he going to hold back on the offer though? One million bucks for something as simple as a bullet to the head, murder was out of the frame of shame because it'd become so common to him. But for once, he may have been considering the life of one person and it was because there was no given reason to kill this man. And Deadpool kills for the well-being of society, so how would killing an innocent make Spiderman feel? How would it make Wade feel?

Perhaps this strong emotional attachment to Spiderman was getting out of hand for the mercenary. The name 'Peter' was so common and shouldn't raise more than just his non existing arm hair...

Wade concluded a plan of determination. Obviously a coin toss was the only reasonable way to direct the path of your sanity, duh.

Heads would mean absolutely no research on Peter Parker other than his address, and just kill the man with no hesitation or remorse. Tails would mean lots of research, digging into who this man really is and try to find a reason to kill him.

Wade pulled a coin out of his pocket that was conveniently there for time sake, and places it on his thumb accordingly.

[are you sure you want to flip that coin, Wade Wilson?]

"Well when you use my first and last name in one sentence, it's a little less tempting. But I don't have a choice, my guy."

{you do, actually}

"Shut the fuck up and watch this god damn combo." Wade flicked his thumb up, and missed the catch. It fell on the ground, the moment of truth was to be revealed.

He kneeled down to see his results....

....it's heads.

AUTHORS NOTE
Happy New Years!! I'm so sorry that I never update this story, but I now intend to for the sake of all the comments I see everyday and I forget how memorable the things I wrote were lol. I really enjoy writing this story but I honestly forgot the whole plot and direction I originally had for it, so my apologies and as I am just now returning to it I have to research their relationship a little more because I honestly forgot because it's been so long. But I'm definitely going to continue this story until the end. And I also wanted to point out that I used to like referencing other spideypool fanfictions (which I honestly don't remember what was a reference and what could be a reference) so thank you to the commenters who clarify !!