To Forget

Peter opens the door and greets Wade with a smile and a nod signaling "hello". He gesturingly allows Wade to step inside.

I assure you that it was very awkward.

Silence fills their space, Peter only uses gestures to lead Wade into his room.

They sit on the same bed, a comfortable distance, not too close but not too far, remaining in awkward silence until Wade finally decides to break the silence by questioning, "So why did you want me here?"

"I don't know, what did you wanna talk about?" Peter asked in response, prepared for the question.

Deadpool hesitated, "right, I did wanna talk, how silly of me-" he said, looking up at all the funny shapes in the ceiling. Peter only nodded, just waiting for Deadpool to answer his question. But never did he answer the question, instead he left the arachnid at a silence.

Wade looked around only because what else was he going to do? He suddenly regrets the decision of meeting Peter, because Peter was going to remain uninterested in Wade anyway, though it wasn't his goal to earn Peter's feelings in the first place, he really only wanted to apologize for wasting he and his dad's time.

But sometimes Deadpool actually thought that he accepted Peter's feelings, but when he's around him, his heart is always ragingly pounding out of his chest with emotion and excitement. As much as he hated it, he often asked himself; Why can't Wade just have Peter to himself? He genuinely and desperately did strive towards a relationship between the two, but knew it was practically impossible. So what exactly was the point of this? They have nothing to speak of.

They're just sitting there.
Nothing is happening.
Why is he even here?

"I'm sorry" Peter says empathetically out of random. This broke Wade's racing mind before looking at Peter. Deadpool slightly turns is head, showing obvious confusion, wanting Peter to expand on his apology, "What for?"

Peter stops to think.

"Just...everything." He sighs, "Running away when you were just... expressing yourself, and it's not a problem that.." Peter  continues talking nonsense, not being able to find the right words, but Wade is distracted and just stares at Peter as he's explaining himself. Not only was Spiderman just absolutely amazing and gorgeous, Wade truthfully didn't care to listen to an entire speech, he'd bore to death. Peter doesn't notice this refual to cooperation, obviously.

'His voice is so soothing', Wade thinks to himself, 'I wonder if his face is as gorgeous as his ass.' He lowers his head a little to see if he was actually able to get a slight glimpse of his ass. But unfortunately, he couldn't find the right angle to admire such a beauty.

He debated to himself. Well, nobody's debating him except the voices in his head, so it seemed completely harmless.

Wade reaches his hand out and pulls up Peter's mask to reveal his lips, "It's... Very muffled." he lies, "I can't hear muffled things ya know."

Peter stares for a moment, not thinking much of it and continues his entire speech.
Right when he saw Peter's beautiful tinted lips, that are worthy of so much, that deserved so many things, Wade couldn't take it. He'd grown to feel some sort of slight desire to just lick his face right off.

Suddenly, he finally began to pay a little more attention to the other man, he looks at Peter, letting his mind finally go silent.

Peter is crying, what a shame.
As much as Deadpool wanted to call him a pussy, he was also crushed by this.

He just wants Peter to know that he is there. He looks down before turning as red as a tomato, lifting his mask slowly.
He looks back up at the love of his life.
He knew what he was going for.
He wanted this. And so did the audience of people reading gay spideypool fanfiction on Wattpad.

This was... this was love. Some crazy old fashioned Lady Gaga type of love, but holy shit, it was still love.

Wade leaned in to kiss Peter, puckering his lips.
But right when his lips are about to make contact with Peter's, Peter puts his fingertips on Wade's lips and slightly pushes him away as he slowly scoots back.

Silence piled quickly.

"I... Don't see men that way.." Peter adressed calmly.
But he doesn't run away this time, because that's all he ever does.
Deadpool pulls away and nods at the slightest of movement.
A small fake chuckle breathes past Wade's lips.
They sit there awkwardly.

"Sorry." was the only noise that could vibrate in Wade's vocal cords, "right, I knew that.. apologies from the guy in France who  genuinely enjoys rap." He said, directing his gaze toward his fake audience. Peter hesitated before he glanced quickly then looked at the floor, "You don't have to be." he says, ignoring Deadpool's weird reference. Wade slowly turns to Peter, pondering why not, but decides against asking, "why are you even in this story? You're so uncooperative and don't even treat your readers properly."

To Deadpool's suprise, Peter remained silent and just ignored the mercenary. Now it was just awkward.. If Deadpool's jokes aren't funny, then something is definitely wrong. Wade wanted lasting moments with Peter all the time, but not like this, because this was longer than usual. And not the good kind of moments.

More of a romantic scenery, he'd imagined, not a 'just got rejected' scenery. This was not sexy at all, in fact, it was just pathetic.

Peter wanted to leave, but it's his house. All he can do is hope that Wade will take a hint and leave.

Which of course, this is obvious to Wade, but he doesn't want to leave, because it's going to be the same awkward love drama all over again.

He looks down, ashamed. What was he trying to even fix? He's just going to ruin it even more. The least he could do was think of a joke, one that would be funny.. Maybe he'd offer to feed each other bunches of whipped strawberries, because mukbang youtubers seemed to enjoy that.

Peter fidgeted with is fingers before biting his bottom lip.
Wade interrupts Peter's thoughts, "Let's just run away from our thoughts." Wade said turning quickly to spiderman. Peter tilted his head in confusion.

"Like... Let's just forget about it.."
Peter nodded.
"No, I'm serious" Wade said. "In all complete honesty, jokes aside, I just want it to be the way it used to be."

Peter is understanding of why Wade wanted to forget this, it was awkward for the both of them, but Wade wasn't the one rejecting Peter.

"Okay." he says, nodding in genuine agreement.

And well, that's what happened.
Soon, they started hanging out, going on patrol, and bonding, the way they used to. Wade's feelings still didn't dissolve, but he did refuse to mention it any further. But the main reason he didn't give up completely was because he believed that if Peter could stop his murderous ways, then Wade could possibly change his sexuality.
It was very selfish of Wade, but he was head over heels for this man. Wade tried getting it through Peter's thick skull by making erotic jokes, getting touchy with him, and giving him nicknames like sweetie, sweetums, anything with 'sweet' in it, and ect.
The only name Peter mainly noticed, that made him turn 50 shades of red was "Baby boy".

But never again did Wade ever state -in fear of rejection- that he liked Peter, even though it was obvious that the emotions he felt for Peter weren't going to fade away for a long time.

I'm trying to update this as soon as possible, I swear! I've been so busy and a bit clueless on what to write. I'm also working on another fic, but that's different. Chapter 6 is done, but a few adjustments need to be made urgently, so I'll get that out asap!!