Getting Along

"Coming in?" Peter asked, gesturing Wade to come inside.
Wade nodded somewhat eagerly.
"Of course baby boy." he teased before smirking, elbowing him playfully. Peter rolled his eyes with a small smile,  knowing that it was a joke. Because again, it was just Wade Jokes.

He allowed Wade to step in, despite the nickname that made his stomach turn upside down.
"So, where's the douche?" He asked, placing his hands on his hips.

He paused at the sight of Tony.

They glared at each other before Tony turned to Peter.
He looked at Peter with concern and disappointment.
"I invited him for dinner" Peter said before Tony could even ask.
Tony paused, glancing at Wade,  then returning his attention to Peter, "Can I talk to you for a second?"
Peter nodded before walking towards his father.
Wade glared at Tony, before letting a smirk from on his lips.
"Would you like to share it with the rest of the class?" Wade asked in a nasty tone that Tony couldn't stand.
Tony looked at Wade.

"This is none of your concern."

"It's all of my concern. You're in denial pops, don't give me your business bullshit because look right here; your dinner is waiting." He said, spreading his arms out to presend himself, slightly gesturing a little more of his lower body. "Unbelievable." Tony said, leaving the rest of his statement responseless, as it was completely pointless and really, a dolting idea. He couldn't  believe how uncooperative and childish this grown man was, surely he's influenced Peter negatively and that's why he's sometimes a little shit head.

He glared at Wade before patting Peter's back, "Later." he whispered before looking into the kitchen, stepping back in. Wade followed Tony and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. He smirked devilishly like he was about to do something outrageous,"No hard feelings?", He asked, holding his hand out in front of the mechanic.

Peter rolled his eyes and mentally face palmed. It was annoying that the two had 'disagreements' toward one another.

Before Tony could respond negatively, Peter cut in, "What're we eating tonight?"

"Whatever you want." Tony said filling his statement with demise for Wade.

Peter frowned at the one he looked up to. Literally and figuratively. "What? You're leaving already?" He asked. Tony only nodded for a response.
He stepped out of the kitchen, but before he could begin actually walking, Wade stepped in front of him.
"Hold it Stark" he smirked "were not quite finished yet, now are we?"
Tony only raised a brow.

Tony sighed; with too much annoyance taking over that sigh. "What the hell are you doing?" Peter asked with some slight anger and concern in his tone.

"Calm down Petey" Wade assured, waving his hand up and down, "I'm just inviting him for dinner." He insisted.
He had the same look plastered on his face.
"C'mon Tony, why don't you join us?" He asked. He looked into the kitchen, noticing that he had been cooking before.
"Your steak looks delightful."
Tony crossed his arms, unimpressed with Wade's brain skills, "It's chicken." He corrected.

"What's the difference?" Wade shrugged.

"A big one, actually." Tony started, but before he could begin an explanation, Wade placed his fingers on Tony's lips.

"Shh"

Tony only stood still and allowed the mercenary to lay a finger on his mouth, he didn't know why, but he did. Only with a disgusted frown to occupy his expression, hoping he'd radiate enough hints to the man.

××

They all three sat at the table, eating Tony's overcooked chicken, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't necessarily good either. The father didn't take his disgusted look of of the man in spandex with swords strapped onto his back. He didn't directly stare at him, but he refused to not look at him.