Chapter 22- The Fourth

Mulai dari awal

~~

You wandered through the dimly lit halls of the private high school, a single fluorescent light on in each corner and hall intersection of the school. This left patches of black shadows in the hallways where the lights did not quite touch...and it was within those shadows that you remained. There was an after-hours security detail unit that patrolled the halls and monitored the cameras in the various offices, meeting rooms, and other facilities. After the USJ incident with the League of Villains break-in, the security re-design was created by none other than the principal himself. However, you moved silently in the shadows; training for an easy break-in like this was something you could have done as a young child.

You found your way into the records office where the various files of the students were originally sorted and arranged for the teachers to reference. There were filing cabinets for Class 1-A, Class 1-B, the General Hero course, and the other courses for the Hero Support classes. You knew your target from the beginning was going to be Class 1-A and your suspects to start off your investigation were going to be the students from Tokyo.

You picked the lock and went through all of the files in order within the Class 1-A cabinet, skipping all who were not born within Tokyo starting with Yuga Aoyama.

"France...yeah not him." You whispered to yourself.

Mina Ashido *Skip*

Tsuyu Asui *Skip*

Tenya Iida... Your eyes landed on the word Tokyo and your heart sank as you pulled his file and placed in on the side. 

Ochaco Uraraka *Skip* You let out a sigh of relief. 

Mashirao Ojiro... Tokyo 

Denki Kaminari *Skip*  Your lips twitched upwards, pleased the flirty electric boy was not it.

Eijiro Kirishima *Skip*  The feeling of relief remained. Katsuki would never say he liked Kirishima but it was obvious to all who stood in the presence of those two. Kirishima was a kind boy too, someone you truly wanted to trust and rely on.

Koji Koda *Skip*

Rikido Sato *Skip*

Mezo Shoji *Skip*

Kyoka Jiro *Skip*

Hanta Sero...Tokyo

Fumikage Tokoyami *Skip*

Shoto Todoroki *Skip*

Toru Hagakure...Tokyo

Katsuki Bakugo...Your eyes froze on his page as you slowly brought the file out...your eyes landed on birthplace only to see Shizuoka written in bold. You let out a shuddering breath of relief.

Izuku Midoriya *Skip* You knew he wasn't involved.

Minoru Mineta *Skip*

Momo Yaoyorozu *Skip*

You put all of the files into a pile that showed students from Tokyo. At the end of your search, your suspects boiled down to Iida, Ojiro, Sero, and Hagakure. You took a mental note of those names, putting the files back before anyone could notice they were taken. If one of those four were the traitor, then you had to consider a multitude of leads, reasons, or opportunities that one of them would have to communicate with the League of Villains. 

You sat in Eraserhead's office chair, leaning back and thinking of the possibilities in front of you starting with a possible motive. To think of a motive, you had to account for the message of the League of Villains. Shigaraki Tomura despised All Might...wanting nothing more than the Symbol of Peace to vanish into nothing. Your personal feelings aside for your mentor, you didn't think any of those students could hate All Might...so what was it they were after? Money? Fame? Vendetta? You remembered the story Whiz Kid told you about a child being the source of a blood transfusion in a Tokyo hospital. If that was the case, someone in their family had to of been hurt badly. This narrowed your motive down to a few other options: disappointment turned hatred of heroes, mental instability after losing or having hurt family, or a desire for societal change.