Operation: Rampage

Start from the beginning

"Home? You won't be going home" he said

Suddenly the device began to glow and spin suddenly I heard the lightning, I heard throughout the comms that there was a crack in the skies that was the source of the Lightning

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!" Travis yelled as he pushed me away, then a big explosion occurred in front of us.

"YES! IT HERE!" I heard, Darius yelling, I was coughing while trying to get up, then there it was...

A smasher, but it wasn't like the ones outside the fort, I could see lightning surrounding his armored body, 4 arms and an AI that acted as its eyes.

"The destroyer of the heavens" I said as I slowly got up

Darius began to walk towards the destroyer who was just standing there, smoke coming out of his mouth...the proudest experiment of Darius when I first meet Allen the destroyer of the heavens he was like the rest of us...infected but he was still looking like human.

The experiments began and he became that, he is no longer human, the most infected person, his anger cannot be controlled.

"ATTACK!!!" I heard Darius yelled, I took my shotgun, dokkaebi's shotgun, and prepared for the worst, but instead... The destroyer grabbed Darius and tear him apart like a plastic toy, I took my change and ordered the retreat, I could see how Darius in just 5 seconds became nothing...his blood was all other The destroyer. He yelled so hard that I had to cover my ears. Then he looked at us. Bloodthirsty.

"RUN!" I yelled and everyone followed the order, of course he was following us, he grabbed two Indian soldiers and with his 4 Hands split them in two.

I wasn't prepared for Darius...I was prepared for the destroyer, I knew Darius would try to call the white masks biological weapon.

"AHHHHH!!!!" He yelled, he started to swing around his 4 hands and lightning started to hit the ground, people began to shot him but it was useless, me and Travis rushed towards him and he did the same thing.

He pushed me away that I ended up on breaking through the wall. I quickly got up and saw The destroyer spitting Travis arm, I saw Dean moving forward but Allen easily took him and his clone out, Kyle was next, he was handling the destroyer pretty well, but not for long.

I rushed as soon as I saw the destroyer hit Kyle ribs, Allen opened his mouth but I stopped him

"What are you doing?" I asked Kyle, he was afraid
"MOVE!" I yelled at him, then the destroyer grabbed me and tear my left arm and my right leg and threw me away like a garbage, then he killed Kyle by stepping on him the floor beneath Kyle's body cracked.

"NOOOO!" I yelled before I passed out.

Travis PoV

I got up and looked at where it was supposed to be my arm, when did it happen? I looked around and saw (y,n) unconscious, I noticed his arm and leg were missing, I started to get angry and summoned a fire ball and threw it at him,

T: 50% of energy left

Fuck! The one with the plan is unconscious, what do I need to do! I started to move towards him and jumped on him and ended in his back before he could turn around I grabbed his 2 arms and began to burn them down with my only hand, he grabbed me my head with one hand and with the other he grabbed me by my ribs and began squeezing.

"WAKE UP, (y,n)!" I yelled towards my brother, Allen was trying to push me away but I didn't let him, my energy was decreasing and faster.

(Y,N) PoV