-19-

Minho looked up to the door the moment it flew open. Jisung scooted away from him, latting Felix fall down onto the mattress in between the two.

The youngest cried his eyes out, while clinging to Minho's bed sheets. Neither of the two others spoke up in a while. They focused all their energy on calmly caressing Felix's back and head, while communicating through their eyes.

Once Felix had calmed himself down a bit, Minho carefully spoke up.

"What happened, Lix?"

Felix sat up and dried out his eyes once with his sleeve. He leaned his head on Minho's shoulder while sighing heavily, feeling his heavy heart.

"He rejected me." Felix answered quietly.

Minho and Jisung both hugged Felix from the sides, mouthing small words of encouragement from time to time.

"What happened? Do you mind telling us what he said?" Jisung asked, carefully.

Felix chuckled dryly.

"He asked me what I thought about the kiss. I answered and salmontaniously started telling him how I felt. He just answered with 'I didn't know you felt that way'. I tried asking him how he felt, but he just ignored my question and stayed silent. After that I told him that I shouldn't have told him how I felt, and ran off."

Felix felt the tears threatened to spill, but he didn't care to hold it in. A loud, heartbreaking sob escaped his lips as he kept on talking.

"The first time I allow myself to feel something towards someone, and they reject me. I never wanna see him again." Felix was crying and hyperventilating by the time he reached the end of his sentence.

Minho embraced him tightly, while rocking him back and forth in a pritectove manner. Jisung grabbed his hands and held onto them tightly while speaking up.

"Lix, listen to me. Chan is a jerk to not like you back. You have every reason to be upset. I know the thought of interacting with him might seem scary now, but it'll get better. I promise. I know that getting rejected the first time you open up to someone hurts, but don't let it get in the way of your happiness. Don't let this one event stop you from putting your feeling out there in the future. Someone is gonna return your feelings. Someone is gonna love you higher than anyone has done before. It might feel far away in the moment, but the faster you let your fears go, the faster you'll get happy."

Felix listened closely to every word Jisung said. He saw himself in every single sentence escaping the squirrels mouth.

Felix slowly calmed down and sat up right in the bed. Minho was looking between Jisung and Felix.

Felix flashed Jisung a grateful smile before getting up.

"Where are you going?" Minho asked, concerned for his brother.

"I just need to get it out of my system. I think I'll head over to the gym."

Minho nodded and returned his gaze towards Jisung once Felix had left.

Felix walked into his own room, throwing off his hoodie and jeans. He grabbed a tee from his closet and threw it on, together with a pair of black sweatpants.

Lastly he tried to fix his hair a bit, but it still looked messy.

He sighed and left his room, heading downstairs.

Chan was laying on the couch, cursing himself for not responding to Felix's question. He really liked the younger, but his mind went totally blanc in the moment.

A pair of footsteps caught his attention, making Chan look towards the stairs. Felix was heading downstairs, wearing a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.