-2-

3.person pov.

Chan, Jisung, Jeongin, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Changbin and Woojin arrived at the JYP building together.

3 huge, muscular body guards lead them into Mr. Park's office, where the CEO of JYP was awaiting them.

The 7 boys bowed in front of their boss, once they entered the room. Mr. Park spoke up, gaining their attention.

"I'm happy you reached out. I just received a case, and I want the 7 of you to handle it."

Chan nodded his head.

"But sir, we were actually hoping that you could hel-"

Mr. Park cut Chan off.

"It's a rival gang of yours. They have tried to take over parts of our territory, and I need you to meet them. You guys need to settle an agreement with them. But we are not giving up any land. Understood?"

Mr. Park glared at the 7 boys, gaining nervous nodds from them all.

"Excellent. I'll send you the address for the meetup. Get going asap"

Mr. Park looked down at the papers in front of him and continued working.

The boys left his office, everyone feeling down.

[...]

When they arrived at the meeting spot, the other gang was already present. Chan counted at least 10 guys, all looking fit and muscular.

SKZ got out of their cars, immediately meeting the unpleasant smell of cheap cologne and smoke.

[...]

The two different gangs started discussing their territorial borders. The rival gang wanted more land, but Chan refused to agree. The termes were bad, and they would be side by side with their rivals.

The leader of the other gang seemed to grow irritated at Chan's behavior.

"Just give us the damn land. What do you need it for anyways?" He questioned, angrily.

"You're not getting the land. Just get it into your tiny brain." Chan snapped.

The other male seemed offended and furious at Chan's words.

"Give me the land, if you want or live to see tomorrow. This is your last chance." He growled.

Chan stepped closer to the older male.

"This is the last time I'm answering you. No"

A fist was thrown at Chan's face, hitting his jaw. The rest of SKZ reacted immediately by attacking the members of the other gang.

Seungmin and Hyunjin were standing back to back, fighting off everybody who approached them. Changbin, Jisung and Chan ran around, hitting everybody they came across. Woojin was busy protecting Jeongin from the violence. The Maknae stood and tossed stones at his opponents from afar, with Woojin by his side, doing the same.

[...]

The fight evolved to become more violent, leaving everyone except for Jeongin and Woojin with deep cuts and bruises. Everybody was tiring out, making it harder to move and get rid of the others. The rival gang had a slight advantage as they outnumbered SKZ.