-15-

3.person pov.

The house was a hot mess when Jisung reached the bottom of the stairs.

Felix was in the kitchen cooking breakfast while Jeongin and Seungmin were chasing each other, holding onto each other's phones.

Chan was sulking on the couch, looking like a baby throwing a tantrum. Changbin and Hyunjin were playing a game of Mario cart on the TV, while Woojin was the only one trying to get the others under control.

The whole area consisted of Seungmin and Jeongin's screams, Changbin and Hyunjin's angry shouting and Woojin trying to catch their attention.

Jisung hurried over to Felix in the kitchen, not daring to go near the living room just yet.

"Good morning" Felix greated him with a smile.

Jisung flashed him a smile and greeted him back.

"Good morning, Lix"

Jisung happily sat down on the counter, watching Felix mix the ingredients together.

The minutes went by quickly, until Jisung heard a silent scream from behind himself.

Jeongin was standing on the other side of the counter-island, looking at Jisung with happy eyes.

"you're ok. I missed you hyung" The Maknae said.

Jisung quickly jumped down onto the floor and walked around the island, into Jeongin's embrace.

Jisung felt another pair of arms wrap themselves around him. One by one the rest of the boys joined the hug while giggling lightly at what they were doing.

Once the hug had lasted for a while, they started to let go. Jisung remained in his spot for a moment, just observing how nonchalantly the other returned to their previous actions.

He was about to move away when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around his waist. Jisung immediately recognized the touch of his boyfriend. He turned around, still in Minho's arms.

"What are you doing? You should be in bed. You're hurt" Jisung said, concerned.

Minho smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"I it's ok. Im not that hurt."

Jisung scoffed and looked at his boyfriend with an are-you-serious look on his face.

Minho flashed the younger a smile and buried his head in Jisung's neck. Minho tightened his grip on Jisung, not wanting to let him go.

Meanwhile the noices and actions happening in the living room had stopped completely. They were all staring at Jisung and Minho.

Some were shocked, and others were confused. Chan felt the guilt building up inside of himself, seing Minho holding Jisung like nothing else mattered.

Woojin cleared his throat catching both Minho and Jisung's attention.

"Minho, I think it would be a good idea to redo your stitches. Your band aid is stained with blood, and that means that the stitches may have broken"