-16-

Chan sighed loudly once the two lovebirds were out of sight. Felix turned to the elder Aussie, inspecting him slightly.

"You ok, mate?" Felix carefully asked.

Chan noticed the hesitation and scare in the younger's voice, making him feel even worse.

Chan rested his elbows on the counter, burying his head in his palms.

"I'm sorry, Lix. I've been so horrible. This is all my fault." Chan said, his voice sounding muffled.

Felix relaxed slightly once he saw that Chan was worried, and not mad, but he still felt bad.

"What do you mean?" Felix asked.

"I've been acting like shit towards you and Minho ever since you came. You didn't deserve it. I've beaten the crap out of Minho, and triggered him, resulting in both Minho and Jisung getting hurt. I hurt your feelings, making you believe that I hated you and wanted to hurt you. I'm just...... AAH. I'm just horrible, I'm sorry."

Felix widened his eyes.

"Nonono, Chan. Don't say that. You're not horrible. You just wanted to protect your family. I get it. Me and Minho have caused you all a lot of pain in the past, so it's natural that you'd act up towards us. Please don't beat yourself up. No one holds you responsible for anything that have happened in the past."

Chan turned and looked at Felix. The shorter male had a sincere look on his face.

Chan smiled weakly and nodded his head greatfully towards Felix. Felix flashed Chan a smile as well, before returning to what he was doing before.

He felt a tingeling feeling spread through his body as Chan back hugged him, placing his chin on Felix's shoulder.

"Thank you" Chan whispered into Felix's ear.

Felix smiled and turned around in Chan's arms, hugging the older back.

[...]

The group of 9 were laying around in their living room, watching a scary movie.

They were all spread out on the big L shaped couch, eyeing the screen intensely.

Chan was sitting in one end of the couch, leaning his head on the armrest tiredly. Felix sat on the armrest, next to Chan's head, leaning his body on the back of the couch.

Hyunjin was sitting with his legs over Seungmin's lap, next to Chan. Seungmin sat normally in between Jeongin and Hyunjin. The Maknae was leaning his head on Seungmin's shoulder, ready to cling to him once a jumpscares appeared.

Woojin sat next to IN, Hiding behind a pillow. Changbin sat next to Woojin, ready to flee the room any second.

Lastly Minho and Jisung were laying on the couch. Minho was placed on his back, to prevent from hurting his wound, and Jisung was laying in the spot between Minho and the couch, on his sice with his head on Minho's chest. Minho slowly ran his fingers through Jisung's hair to comfort him.

This was the first time they had all been together, without feeling tense or having anything unfortunate happen.

A jumpscares popped up on the screen, scaring the shit out of everyone. Jisung hid his face away in Minho's chest, making Minho giggle cutely.

Hyunjin and Jeongin embraced Seungmin, crushing the poor boy. Woojin and Changbin hid away in the cushions and pillos of the couch. Chan quickly buried his head in Felix's lap, clinging to Felix's legs.