-20-

[Time skip: 4 days.]

To say the mood had been awkward would be an understatement. The last couple of days Felix had been avoiding Chan to the fullest, no matter what happened

The elder had tried to clear things up another 3 times, but it always ended in Felix getting even more hurt and snapping at Chan.

Felix was laying on his bed, scrolling through sosial media when Changbin ran into his room, fully equipped. Felix didn't need an explanation. He threw on his Lee Lix hoodie and mask, and attached his guns and knives to his body before finally placing his rifle in a bag and running downstairs.

Jisung came down the stairs a few seconds after Felix had arrived. Once everyone was present they drowe off, following Chan's car.

Chan, Woojin, Changbin and Jeongin sat in one car, while Hyunjin, Jisung and Seungmin followed in the second car. Felix and Minho drove their bikes, as they preferred their bikes over the cars.

Chan drove stopped outside of the JYP headquarters. Everyone stepped out of the car, bringing their equipment inside.

"Chan, why are we here?" Seungmin asked, seeing how they would usually go straight to where they were needed.

"I don't know. Mr. Park told me to bring everyone here before we went on the mission." Chan answered.

A guard lead SKZ into Mr. Park's office, where he was awaiting them.

"Ah, nice to see you all again. And nice ot see that Minho didn't kill anyone." Mr. Park joked, earning a wave of giggles from the members.

"I have something for you all." Mr. Park said, and motioned for the guards to do something.

The teo guards pitched up a few hoodie each from the desk, handing them over to the group.

"Put them on. These are your mission uniforms, inspired by Minho and Felix's hoodies. Since Minho introduced a rival gang to the fact that he and Felix is in a gang, I think it would be appropriate if every member of the gang had the same style as the two. You will be wearing these hoodies and identical masks as Minho and Felix on every future mission."  Mr Park said.

The boys nodded, and quickly changed their clothes into the hoodies. Every one of the SKZ members had gotten their initials printed onto the hoodie, in big block letters on the back. On the front right shoulder the SKZ logo was printed, in a smaller font.

Minho and Felix had also gotten new hoodies, as their last ones had their names on the front right shoulders, and not their gang's name.

The boys took a look at each other's new names in the field.

Seungmin ~ KSM
Hyunjin ~ HHJ
Chan ~ BC
Jeongin ~ YJI
Woojin ~ KWJ
Changbin ~ SCB
Jisung ~ HJS
Felix ~ Lee Lix
Minho ~ Lee Know

[Minho and Felix hot to keep their previous stage names, as they were well known for their names and hidden identities.]

"A set of three hoodies and masks have been sent to your home. Now leave, and take care of your mission." Mr. Park said.

The boys all nodded and tied their new masks around their heads. They rushed back to their vehicles and drowe off.

[...]

T

he group of 9 stopped in front of a big park. The park was a while away from the city, and looked pretty much empty. Seungmin and Jeongin grabbed their set up from their bags, and connected to whatever technological equipment they may need.