T'Challa x Reader x Avengers: You're Worth It

Start from the beginning

  Before he could go any further, I kissed him and I didn't know where it came from. I didn't regret it either, because it felt familiar. It felt comforting. He returned it and held on for so long, holding me tightly to him.

  When he pulled away, he said,"I'll do whatever it takes to be there for you. I'm sorry I couldn't stop them from reaching you. I'm sorry."

  I shook my head and hugged him saying,"Don't blame yourself. I'm just glad you didn't give up on me. I'm glad you and the others showed up. Just promise me you'll help me try to remember everything."

  T'Challa nodded and replied,"I promise. Will you stay with me?"

  I said,"Yes. It may take me a minute to get used to you."

  He sent me a smile and said,"I can stay on one side, until you're comfortable."

  "I'd like that. Thank you. I'd like to let Steve know he can have his room back, since I'll be with you."

  T'Challa gently pushed me forward, before I went to let Steve know.
.....

  After my memory was restored, I made sure I went back and thanked everyone for risking their lives to save my own.
  They didn't have to do it, so I gave them all gifts to show my appreciation. Even though I was fine on the outside, I wasn't on the inside.

  As I remembered more and more of how I actually ended up being captured, I knew Hydra had it out for me. I knew that. I let them come.
  I had issues. Everyone had issues, but my own were deep. Deep to the point where I was beginning to feel overwhelmed with everything.

  I sat down on the couch, and Natasha took my hand.

  She asked me,"Y/N, is there something you need to talk about?"

  I replied,"No. Nothing at all."

  Natasha didn't push me and I pulled my hand away, but I could tell I hurt her. She got up and placed her hand on my shoulder before she walked into the kitchen.

  What kind of a best friend was I?

  I couldn't even talk to Nat and my own husband about it. In order to distract myself, I turned on the television and tried to pay attention to the show. I had no idea what it was, but I just couldn't sit still.

  "LADY Y/N???"

  I jumped at Thor's booming vocal chords and cleared my throat saying,"Yes, Thor?"

  He held out a rose and said,"I saw many of these outside, and I wanted you to have one."

  I wiped a couple of my tears and said,"Thank you, Thor. Can you put it in my room for me?"

  He nodded and kissed my forehead, before he made his way towards my room.

  I couldn't take it anymore..

  I ran up the stairs and checked to make sure Thor was gone, then I closed and locked the door behind me. I opened my window and climbed up to the very top of the building.
  I took a deep breath and before I could jump, something went through my neck. I fell forward, and someone caught me. That was the last thing I remembered before I passed out.

..

  When I opened my eyes, T'Challa was holding my hand to his face. His tears were nonstop. He was crying. The sight alone made my heart break.

  It brought tears to my eyes, but T'Challa looked up at me.

  He said,"I..I could've lost you forever. Don't..Don't scare me like that again, my love."

  I said,"I..I didn't see any other way. I just..I'd put everyone through enough and-"

  T'Challa cut me off saying,"No. There's always another way and that is never it. Next time, you come to me and you talk to me. I'm here for you. I'm always here for you. Everyone here is here for you. I don't know what I would've done if Thor hadn't told me about you."

  I began to cry and we both cried together as we held each other.

...

  T'Challa watched me like a hawk every chance he could get, and I never questioned him. I gave him every right to be worried about me, so I let him do what he had to do.
  Ever since my attempt, the Avengers, my family, and friends were always there to encourage me. I never realized the family I already had.

  Thor walked up beside me and said,"I apologize, if I broke your trust. You were acting strange, and I didn't want to make it worse."

  I took his hand and gave it a squeeze saying,"No need for the apology. If you hadn't have contacted T'Challa, I wouldn't be here now. I have to thank you for that. I owe you. I realize now that if I had taken my life, it would've been a stupid decision. I would've missed all of these moments with T'Challa and all of you. Thank you, Thor, for watching over me."

  He sent me a smile and brought me in for a side hug saying,"You're welcome. We're a family. All of us."

  Bruce joined in on the hug.

  I chuckled saying,"You just wanted to hug me, Banner."

  He played along saying,"Maybe. Yeah, I did."

  I smiled and realized just how loved I really was. As long as I had them and loved myself, I would be okay.

_____________________________

  Hey, guys, I know this imagine may have really got to some people, but I hope you realize that suicide is not always the answer. I want you guys to know that, because being in really dark places is just a part of life. It's your choice whether you want to just dwell in it or try to move out of it. I understand, I really do, but you guys are all loved and I hope you realize that! If any of you just need to talk, just message me. I'll listen.