Your eyes widened as the car approached the three of you without any sign of slowly down. That's when you noticed the flashing blue and red lights following it. This is a high speed chase!

(Y/N) : "LOOK OUT!"

The two look up at you before turning to the right to notice the speeding car coming towards them. Without thinking, your body moved on its own and rushed towards the two perverts while extending your arms out. You managed to push Issei and Matsuda out of the way, but you fell down from the force and laid on the street. Then the car crashed right into your body sending you skidding across the ground with a trail of blood following.

A woman screaming was the only thing you heard as you lied down on your back staring up at the sky as your eyes began to feel heavy. Soon, everything became pitch black and cold. Every breathe you took was painful, any attempt at moving made your body scream even your vision started becoming blurry.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps caught your attention as a masked being wearing a gray cloak and a large ring around his figure stood above your broken body. It lowered its head down at you as your eyes landed on its strange and unique form.

 It lowered its head down at you as your eyes landed on its strange and unique form

It just stared at you as a voice spoke within your mind.

Can you understand me?

You just stare at the being awaiting your answer, but when you tried to speak all that came out was a nasty cough and some blood. You tried to think of a way to communicate, but nothing comes to mind, then it hits you.

(Y/N) : 'Yes'

Good, I would like you to answer a question, why did you trade your life for those two?

(Y/N) : 'What? You were watching?'

Yes

(Y/N) : 'I-I..... don't really know'

Then why? Your race confuses me

(Y/N) : 'My race? Are you not the judge of the dead?'

No, I am merely an observer, this world is different than the rest I've observed and I wish to conduct further research

(Y/N) : 'Sorry I can't help, but I'm going to die soon, you're just wasting your time talking to me'

Maybe we can assist each other then

(Y/N) : 'What do you mean?'

You don't want to die and I wish to further explore this world. I will grant you life once again in exchange for collecting information

(Y/N) : 'Back to life? Is that even possible?'

It is within my power, however.....

(Y/N) : 'Yes?'

Your body has already suffered fatal damage beyond current medical assistance and repairing you instantly will no doubt attract unwanted attention very early in your resurrection, so instead I will be sending your soul to a parallel universe where you managed to survive and wake up after sometime. So I'm afraid I can't send you back to your original universe without exposing you