Second Chance

A/N : If this is your first Gamer story I don't recommend you read this because I'm going to add several things that aren't in most gamer stories.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

[Game Window/Screen]

When 'it' talks

Game Text

Active narration or describing an action.

Appearance : You'll be 300 pounds at first, but after returning to Kuoh Academy you'll be 195 pounds, except height which'll be either 6'0 or 5'9 tall. Basically taller than Rias but shorter then Azazel.

-----------------------------------

Chapter 1

You sat in the corner of the room with your two best friends Sero and Mada after class to talk about something. They both said they won't be attending Kuoh during their third year and you were left speechless at the information. You just hung your head and looked at the ground sadly.

(Y/N) : "You guys ever coming back?"

Mada : "Don't know, but because our families go way back they want us both to go to Kyoto and study in the medical field"

Both of their families are strict, but they cared for their children and only wanted what was best for them, even if it was against their wishes.

Sero : "But don't worry we'll see each other again someday, you can count on that tubby"

You playfully punch his shoulder and share a soft laugh before going quiet and packing up your things. The two gave you one final wave goodbye and walked out of the classroom while you remained sitting at your desk staring at the sunset. Today was your final day of being a second year, after two months you'll come back as a third year, except next year you'll be all alone.

Five years ago, you had an older brother who died because someone made the stupid choice of drinking and driving. Needless to say, your brother didn't make it, but the other driver survived and was arrested, charged with manslaughter and sentenced to 30 years in prison. But of course, the asshole was from an important family and only given 5 years. He's been out for about a week now, and you were furious, but couldn't do anything about it, because you couldn't.

It put you in a year long depression where you resorted to eating a lot of food and closing yourself off from the world playing games to try and take some of the pain away, but those were only temporary solutions. Your mom had to stay strong for you and did anything she could to make you happy. This included giving you anything you wanted to eat and not bugging you when you were playing games. These two things combined lead to you becoming obese.

With a sigh you pull out your phone to check the time. Its 6:02pm. You put away the phone and left the classroom while looking at the ground sadly.

(Y/N) : "I should get home before mom starts to worry"

*RING* *RING*

You pull out the phone again to see its mom texting, 'Where are you?'. You pass the school gates and stopped at a crosswalk, that's when you overheard two people talking nearby.

Issei : "Did you get it?"

Motohama : "You know I did!"

You turn to see two of Kuoh Academy's biggest perverts talking about a special erotic dvd. The brown haired boy named Issei was waving it around in the air happily while the bald one called Matsuda was counting his money. The light then changed and you stepped off the sidewalk as the other two followed shortly after, but they were too focused on the dvd to notice a speeding car coming down the road.