AUTHOR'S NOTE

And that is a wrap for This Life, the sequel of Next Life. 

This one was bit tougher for me to write with the inconsistencies of my personal life interfering with my writing, but I can't say I'm upset with the outcome. This one was a bit shorter than I wanted, but I felt it wrapped up the way I wanted it to and making it any longer would have dragged it out unnecessarily. 

Now you probably still have so many questions since so many things are still left unanswered. Not to mention I did leave just a bit of a cliffhanger lol. 

Rest assured I will be writing a third book. But when that book might come out, I'm not yet sure of. Like I said previously I've got a lot of adjusting to do in my personal life to make more room for writing. On top of that I have sooo many ideas for other books that I want to work on, so the third book for the Next Life trilogy will be on hold for a little while. But because of that I left with you a nicer ending to hold you over lol!

Thank you so much for anyone who is reading any of my books and enjoying them. It means so much to me and I've said this before, but I'll say it every time I finish a book because having readers enjoy your work is something I can't even put into words (and that's saying a lot coming from a writer!) 

Until next time...

-Julia :)