Away from you

Gionni "G"

"You waiting on a call or something?" Meek asked as me him and Troy sat in the studio smoking

"Nah." I said locking my phone putting it on the table.

"So fuck you keep checking it for?" He asked causing Troy to chuckle.

"You should know he waiting for Saint ass to call him." Troy said shaking his head while meek laughed.

"He been waiting for what a week now?" Meek said shaking his head.

"Shut up its only been 4 days." I told them and they both started laughing.

"You funny nigga, but what happened? i told yo dumbass to marry her the fuck u did?" Meek asked and I just slouched in the chair.

"I asked if she was pregnant she got mad talk bout some she ain't giving me another baby until we married and living in the same house." I told them and they just looked at me.

"So what's the problem?" Troy asked and I sucked my teeth.

"Man I ain't proposing again. She better go find that ring put it on her fucking finger and start planning." I said and they both started laughing.

"Nah nigga you gotta propose again."Meek said and I shook my head no.

"Last time i didn't that, brought shawty a house, car, mad Chanel bags, and even decorated the back yard, got her a shop all for her to leave me a month later? I'm good. It ain't about the money but I'm not about to go all out. She know I love ha, if she wanna get married just set the date and hopefully I'll be there." I said shrugging my shoulders taking a pull of the blunt.

"Damn bro." Troy said. "Nah I'm good." I said and they just nodded they heads.

"Well in other news, I'm thinking bout popping the question to Seven." Troy said and I just looked at him like he was dumb.

"Ain't you with that dream doll thot?" Meek said causing me to laugh.

"Yea but I been seeing my baby moms on the side. And I realize she the one I want." Troy said shrugging his shoulders.

"And before ya nigga said pusssy that good Nah, it ain't even bout that. Haven't fucked her since we were in a relationship. Just been vibing and honestly it feels good." Troy said while I passed meek the blunt.

"You know I got your back regardless. But you talked to ya sis about dis?" I asked referring to Saint.

"Nah, i mean she knows we talking but not that I wanna get married." Troy said and I just shook my head.

"Good luck to you." I said and he just stuck the middle finger up as we looked at meek.

"What niggas?" He asked passing the blunt the Troy.

"What's good with you and that Milano bitch?" Troy asked.

"Nothing really, She the homie you feel me? But i have been talking to that Ginger bitch." He said causing Troy's eyes to get big.

"The stripper bitch?" Troy asked and meek nodded his head smirking.

"Yea that one." Meek said and I just shook my head. "Better strap up." I told him and he nodded his head as my phone started ringing and I quickly looked down and saw it was just a text from Krissy asking me to buy her something. Sighing I looked the phone placing it in my pocket.

SAINT ANDERSON

"Have you taken the test?" Tae asked as we sat down in this little Cuban restaurant in the Bronx

Shaking my head no I grabbed my glass of water taking a sip. "Well what the hell you waiting for?" Tae asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I just don't understand what went left, weren't you going to purpose to him?" He asked and I nodded my head yes.

"Okay is what the fuck happened? I'm confused." Tae asked.

"Well, I was waiting for the right moment. I didn't plan on having an argument about being pregnant and now not being together. I brought the ring and everything Tae! I don't know what happened but this isn't what I wanted to happen." I said as Tae reached over wiping tears that I didn't even realize were falling.

"I walked in the wrong time." Seven said half smiling as I wiped my tears with tissue. "No you fine." I said sliding down the booth allowing Seven to sit.

"We were just talking about how I might be pregnant." I told her slightly smiling.

"Omg really ! Yes I'm so happy for you guys!" Seven said.

"I don't know, Me and G not ready for a baby right now." I said.

"Oh," Seven said and I just nodded my head.

"Well, I think you guys should take the test first and talk about the results and your future. I don't think this is the end of your story." Tae said and I just nodded my head.

"Yea, I agree with Tae this isn't the end of G and Saint. Call him tonight tell him to get the test and go with the flow. I'll take the kids tonight, I'm picking up Tristan and Skai anyway." Seven said.

"Wai is Seven and Deontae agreeing on something?" I said causing them both to suck there teeth as I laughed.

"I'm kidding but, yea thanks Seven for taking them tonight. I'm going to text G right now." I said pulling my phone out.

"Okay so everything good to go." I said. "Good now can we order!" Tae said causing Seven to laugh.

________________________________

Another short chapter I know but bear with me!
VOTE AND COMMENT THOUGHTS

IS SAINT PREGNANT?

SEVEN AND TAE FRIENDSHIP 😱👀