thing for you

Saint Anderson

"I still can't believe you were mean to that fine asss man!" Tae said while we walked through the mall

"I still can't believe you were mean to that fine asss man!" Tae said while we walked through the mall. Giving him a look to shut up he sucked his teeth.

"Girl then kids needs to know mommy got a life too." He said causing me to shake my head. "Krissy you with it for ya mom to get a little boo?" Tae asked Krissy.

"Yuppppppp Get daddy jealous." She said grinning mischievously. "You see that's why I like her." Tae said giving Krissy a high five while I rolled my eyes.

"Yea okay but Gigi and Gio won't like that. You know they love they daddy." I said and Tae just made some sound.

"Fuck they daddy!" He said causing Krissy to laugh. "What it's funny." She said as I gave her that look. Looking ahead Gia and Gio we're running.

"STOP RUNNING BEFORE ONE OF YOU FA—-" before I could finish my sentence Gia done tripped and fell.

"Shhh Gia it's okay I'm here stop crying." Gio said trying to calm his big sister down as me Tae and Krissy approached them.

"This is why I didn't want ya running. Now you crying. Are you okay Gia?" I asked bending down as she shook her head no still crying while wiping her tears.

"No my leg hurts." She whined while moving it. "Well it's not broken cause you can move it. You want uncle Tae to carry you?" I asked and she nodded her head. Looking back at Tae I could already tell he did not want to carry her but shit that's what he get for bothering me.

"I hoped you learned your lesson. What the heck ya mama feeding you?" He asked picking Gia up causing her to laugh.

Shaking my head I grabbed Gio's hand. "Ma I want to get picked up too." Gio whined. "When you with your father does he pick you up?" I asked already knowing the answer. "No." He said putting his head down.

"Oh okay then I'm not picking you up. You know the deal you not a baby and we not about to treat you like one." I said as we continued walking through the mall.

Walking into the Gucci store I immediately went to the kids section. Today I was buying stuff the the kids. "Ma I want those daddy have em." Gio said pointing to a pair of Gucci sneakers.

"Okay go ask the man over there for your a 24." I said giving his size conversion while handing him the sneakers. "Krissy & Gia you see anything you want?" I asked.

"Ummmmm." They both said while looking around the store. "Woah. Ouch."

"My fault lil man." I heard causing me to see Gio on the floor with the sneaker box next to him and a man helping him up. "Gio are you okay!" I asked as I quickly walked over there looking down at him.

"Yes ma, i was running and bumped into this guy." He said putting his head down. "What did I tell you about running?" I asked and he didn't say anything.

"It's coo shawty. Kids gon be kids." He said causing me to look up at him. Who the fuck was he to tell me that? If I told my kid not to run there's no running especially in a damn store.

"Are you following me?" I asked looking up at the same guy from the club last night. "I could say the same." He said smirking and biting his lips looking down at me.

Rolling my eyes I grabbed the shoe box from Gio and grabbed his hands. "Please you wish." I said annoyed with his presence. "You lucky yo son hea. Would fuck that attitude right outcha." He whispered causing my mouth to drop and he laughed.

"Yo Game lets go." Some guy said causing him to look back and nod his head. "I'll see you 'round. Take it easy lil man." He said before walking away.

"Mommy who was that? Is he one of your friendst?" Gio asked and I nodded my head no still shocked at what he said.

"No." I said as we made out way towards Tae and the girls. "What happened to you look like you done saw a ghost or something." He said. "That nigga from last night." I said and Tae nodded his head for me to continue.

"I just saw him and he gon say he'll fuck the attitude out of me." I whispered and Tae gasp. "Yasss bihh get that d! I hope you got his number." Tae said and I shook my head no.

"Hell no. I don't know who he thought he was." I said. "Wait till I tell Hillary! Saint got a new boo!" Tae shouted causing me and the kids to look at him. That's all I needed for them to hear that and run and tell Gionni.

"Well did you at least get his name?" Tae asked and I shook my head no. "But I did hear someone he was with call him Game." I said shrugging my shoulders picking a few more things out for the kids then going to the line.

"Bitch you not gon believe this." Tae said as we exited out the store. "What?" I said.

"That's The Game." He said as if I knew who the hell he was talking about.

"Bitch the rapper!" He said and I still had no clue who he was talking about.

"THIS IS HOW WE DO WE MAKE A MOVE AND ACT A FOOL WHILE WE UP IN THE CLUB." He rapped.

"Isn't that 50 cent song?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Yes bihhh apparently here on his wiki it says he was apart of G-unit or something." Tae said while reading off his phone.

"Wiki be lying." I said waving off everything he just said. "Bitch you got a thing for rappers I see." He said teasing.

"I knew Gionni before he was a rapper and this game person don't have a chance with me." I told him while flipping my hair walking into h&m.

_____________________________
VOTE AND COMMENT THOUGHTS