Dangerous

Saint Anderson

"You feel the vibe it's contagious look in your eyes shit is dangerous

"You feel the vibe it's contagious look in your eyes shit is dangerous." I sung along to Meek mills song while swaying my hips to the music and having a full blown stare session with Gionni. Looking in his eyes I could already tell the dirty thoughts going through his mind.

Biting my lips I finally decided to be the one the break the stare down and sip my drink focusing my attention back on my friends.

"Look who finish eye fucking their baby daddy." Tae whispered to me. "I wasn't even staring at him." I said while waving Tae off.

"Lie again heffa." He said causing me to laugh. "Man whatever ain't no harm in staring." I said defending myself.

"Your a mess." Tae said while we both laughed. "Here comes your sister and her boo." Tae said motioning his head towards Londyn and Trey who were squeezing their way through the crowd.

"You two were gone for a while." Hillary said wiggling her eyes brows causing Londyn to blush and look at Trey. "Oh you definitely Saint sister whicho nasty ass." Tae said causing us all to laugh.

"Okay can we talk about something else please." Londyn pleaded while hiding her face into Trey's chest. Unlike Jordan and myself, Londyn was very shy when it came to talking about things like that.

"Tae wheres Ari? I thought you said she was coming out. That's the only reason I came out tonight." I said changing the topic. "Ouch my feelings are hurt." Londyn said holding her chest pretending to be sad.

"Girl you and Ari the only reason I'm out here tonight." I said to Londyn causing her to smile. It was true though, i wasn't into the whole club scene. If it wasn't for Londyn and Ari being in New York I would be home with my kids, especially since Tae and Hillary had me out last week.

"Can I buy the beautiful lady a drink?" I heard in my ear. Immediately turned off because he was closed up I turned around looking him in his face. "No I'm good." I said mugging the man.

Flipping my hair and turning my back towards him I continued to engage in conversation

Flipping my hair and turning my back towards him I continued to engage in conversation. "Um bitch did you just say no?" Hillary asked and I nodded my head yes.