4minsofhell

Saint Anderson

"Saint.. I'm sorry." Seven began to say but I put my hands up to stop her.

"Stop. Save it. Out of everyone you were the last person the last person I would think to do some funny shit. I considered you a sister! What ever you needed I gave to you. Food, money, a place to live. That was all me. Whenever you called I was the one to drop everything. ME! It was me! When your parents passed away I was there. And for you to switch on me like that it's crazy." I said with tears coming down my eyes.

"Saint—" she tried to interject but I just shook my head. "No there's nothing you can say Seven. You done talked down on my name. Talked about me with bitches I don't fuck with, talked about my parenting skills, told my secrets all for what? Huh! THE FUCK DID YOU GET OUT OF THAT?" I asked and she just sat there looking down.

"If you would let me explain." She begged and I started laughing. There was no explanation for the way she treated me.

"Save what ever bullshit your about to come up with. I don't care. I'm not the type to hold grudges. You're still my kids God mother and I'm still Tristan's but I don't think we can ever go back to how we were. I can't trust you and it hurts to even say that." I said.

"And the part that sucks is even when you was doing me dirty I still defended your ass. But I'm good. I've said my peace and what ever you have to say is irrelevant at this point. Maybe some point in the future we can be friends again but right now I'm going to have to pass." I said and she just stood there quiet.

It honestly hurt to loose a bestfriend. This was the girl I grew up with did everything with. We were as thick as thieves.

"Ugh Seven Troy's here to pick you up." G said as he walked in the kitchen. "Bye." She said walking past me then past G.

"That was an intense four minutes. You good?" G asked and I just shook my head and felt more tears falling down my eyes. Seconds later I felt him pulling my into a hug rubbing my back.

"Alright you need to suck this shit up. Everything happen for a reason. I don't know why God did this to you and Seven friendship but you can't dwell on that shit. You still got me the kids, Londyn, the twins, Hillary, Troy and Tae gay ass." Gionni said while grabbing my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"Forreal, you know I hate to see you cry. Go wash your face and I'll put a movie on for us to watch with the kids alright?" He said and I nodded my head.

"I love you. Bro forealll." He said wiping my tears and kissing my forehead before walking out the kitchen. Taking a deep breath I went the the bathroom quickly rinsing my face. I had a webs on my face but they would soon heal.

Making my way to the living room I could hear Gia and Gio arguing. "I DONT WANT TO WATCH COCO!" Gia yelled.

"Why are you yelling." I said catching them off guard. "Mommy!" All three of the same while running up to me.

"I missed you!"

"When did you get here?"

"I thought you were suppose to come tomorrow!"

They all said causing me to smile. You would think I was gone for more then two days the way they were acting. "I missed my babies so I had to come home." I said causing them to smile. Looking at Krissy her face was still a little swollen and I already wanted to beat Jade's as again.

"I handled your little situation." I told Krissy. "Forreal did you win?" She asked sounding excited. "What do you think?" Gionni said entering with a bowl of popcorn and candy in his hands.

"Thanks ma." Krissy said giving me a hug. "I'll do anything for you kids." I said truthfully.

"Mommy are you watching the movie with us?" Gia asked and I nodded my head. "What about Jade? Is she here?" She said rolling her eyes causing me to laugh. "Nope your mommy kicked her up." G said smirking as Gia and Gio's eyes lit up.

"REALLY! DOES THAT MEAN YOU AND MOMMY GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE ANOTHER SISSY!" Gia shouted

"EW NO I WANT A BROTHER!" Gio said causing Gionni to laugh.

"How about we give you both." He said pulling me towards him as I rolled my eyes. "No mommy and daddy are just friends." I said pushing away from G. Just because I kicked jade out don't mean I was ready to be with G. We still had a lot of shit to work out.

"Can we watch the movie now?" Krissy asked holding the remote. "Yes. What are we watching?" I asked getting comfortable on the couch.

"Incredibles 2." Kristen said. "IM VIOLET! AND IM DASH!" Gia and Gio said as the movie played. "Shut up." Krissy said causing me to smile and G filled the empty spot next to me.

Moments like this I truly missed and wished G and I could get our shit together.

___________________________________
THIUGHTS VOTE AND COMMENT