things change.

Seven Jones

"Where the fuck you been?" I asked as soon as Troy walked through the doors

"Where the fuck you been?" I asked as soon as Troy walked through the doors. His eyes were low and red letting me know he's been drinking and smoking. "At the club." He said walking into the house.

It was 5 in the morning and if he thought this was an okay time for him to walk in then he had me fucked up. "You know what time it is?" I asked getting in his face immediately smelling the alcohol and weed on him.

"Yes 5 something right." He said pissing me off. "Exactly 5 something in the morning. Fuck you walking in my house this time of day?" i asked.

"Bro I was at work." He said walking past me going up the stairs. "Exactly four a fucking o'clock." I shouted.

"My head hurt I'm not about to do this with you." He said before closing the bathroom door on my face. Sighing i went to our bedroom pulling my phone out sending a quick text to Jade telling about Troy's dumbass.

Locking the phone I waited until he got out the shower. This conversation was far from over. "So who's the bitch?" I asked when we walked in the bedroom.

There was no way Troy was just staying at work for the fun of it. He's the fucking manager he can leave whenever he fucking wants. So the only other option is there's another bitch.

"I'll be damn if I end up like Saint. Two kids and my baby daddy ain't with me." I said and he turned around. "YOU SEE THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM BRO. YOU ALWAYS TRYNA COMPARE SHIT TO SAINT. LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE SHE AINT DO SHIT TO YOU BUT BE A GOOD FRIEND." Troy said defending her catching me off guard.

"So that's the bitch huh? I always knew I couldn't trust that bitch." I said shaking my head. "What? My nigga you need to get off what ever high horse before i take my kids and leave your ass." He said mugging me before he left out the room.

I was so over his ass. If he wanted to fuck with a bitch like that then fine. I couldn't believe that bitch would stoop that low and sleep with my fucking man. She wanted war she got that shit.

Troy Black

"My nigga the fuck was so important you had to call my phone that many times?" I asked annoyed as I entered G's man cave

"The fuck happened to you?" He asked. "Man i ain't get home till 5 in the morning. My head hurt." I said and he just looked at me weirdly.

"Since you my bro imma give you the benefit of the doubt and not put hands on you first." G said.

"The fuck you talking about?" I asked leaning up ready for whatever that was about to happen.

"You fucking Saint?" He asked and I just bust out laughing. "Who told you that? Seven dumb ass?" I asked and he just looked at me with a straight face.

"My nigga no. You just as dumb for even asking me that shit." I said pissed off. This was the last stray. I was done with Seven and her childish ass behavior.

"So fuck shorty came over here crying talking bout some ya fuck with each other? All like there's text messages and shit." He said and I just tossed my head back.

"That's my fucking sister. I check up on her. You don't think she going through it? Come on G you smarter then that. That girl lost her man and her bestfriend to some stripper bitch." I said.

"She ain't a stripper." She said defending Jade. "Man whatever she beneath Saint. So yes I check in on my sister and god kids on a daily to make sure they straight." I told him shaking my head.

"I'm out of here. Hit my line when you come to your senses." I said leaving out the den. I couldn't believe this shit. The fact he even asked me that dumb shit.

"SEVEN!" I shouted as soon as I got in the house. "Where Skai?" I asked. "Upstairs with the nanny, why?" She asked.

"Aye let me talk to you real quick." I said as I made my way to put room grabbing my duffle. "Where you going?" She asked.

"I'm done with this. You clearly don't trust me and running around telling false information." I said putting clothes in the duffle.

"You leaving cause i told G? You must really be sleeping with shawty then." She said and I turned around. I couldn't believe Seven right now.

"No I'm leaving because the girl I fell in love with is gone. I don't know what you did with her but this ain't the Seven I know. You so fucking bitter these days and I don't know why. I told your dumb ass I ain't sleeping with no fucking Saint but you just had to go run with that shit." I said and she just stood there quiet.

"Oh and since you don't want to be bothered I'm taking my kids." I said. "No the fuck you not." She argued.

"Why not? You never spend time with them. You rather follow behind Jade then be with your own kids. I bet you didn't even notice Skai front tooth grew in." I yelled while going to the Tristan's room to pack a bag.

"You know what. Fuck you! Take them then." She said shrugging her shoulders and walking away from me causing me to shake my head. "Grace you can go." I said to the nanny as I took Skai out her hands.

"You ready to go to auntie Saint and auntie Hillary house?" I asked Skai who just looked at me with her fat cheeks.

Seven gonna be mad that that's where me and kid will be staying but I honestly don't give a fuck

Seven gonna be mad that that's where me and kid will be staying but I honestly don't give a fuck. Both Saint and Hillary could help a nigga out until I decided what I want to do. But honestly I really want to go back to Atlanta.

___________________________________
Sooo how ya like Seven and Troy POV?
Ya asked so ya received!"
Thoughts and comments