mamas boy

SAINT ANDERSON

"I don't care Saint it's a no for me

"I don't care Saint it's a no for me." Londyn said plopping down on the couch next to Jordan who felt the same.

"Okay well. The kids want to meet her and I think I'm going to let them meet." I told them and Jordan just clapped.

"Good for you. Ion know how she brainwashed you but please bring my sister back." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Boy ain't no one brain washed me. But there's no point in holding a grudge. My kids want to meet her. She seems better now and have things going for herself. If ya don't want to meet her that's fine with me. But I'm letting you guys know that she may be around more often now." I explained and Londyn just shrugged her shoulders.

"That's good that's she's all cleaned up and can potentially be this amazing grandmother for the kids but I won't sit around and pretend she was this amazing mother because she was anything but amazing. Ion what story she told you that could have caused this sudden change of heart but I can't just forgive her for the things I had to live with." Londyn expressed and I nodded my head.

Londyn was saying some true things and I understand why she feels the way she does. Turning towards Jalen I could tell he was torn. "You can give her my number." He finally said and Jordan sucked his teeth.

"Of course mamas boy wants his number. He literally sees no wrong in anything she does." Jordan said. "That's not true!" Jalen shouted and Jordan just yelled.

"Yea Okay jalen. You know it's the truth. That's why you didn't get sent to the precinct that night. The cops asked if what Londyn and I said was true and you looked at Chrissy and told the cops we lied knowing damn well me and Londyn was telling the truth." Jordan finally said and everything got quiet.

I always wondered why Jalen didn't get taken away to but I didn't want to be the one to ask. Well here's my answer.

"So! I was the only one who made sure she was okay when ever Lester hit her. I was the only one who took care of her made sure she washed and ate. It was all me!" Jalen said.

"Yet you fail to realize it wasn't your job to take care of her. She's our mother! SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSE TO TAKE CARE OF US! WE WERE THE KIDS NOT HER!" Jordan shouted now in jalens face. Getting up I got in between the two of them.

"Okay, Jordan and Londyn ya don't want anything to do with her that's settled. Jalen I'll give you here number and you can do whatever it it." I said and Jordan just shook his head before exiting the living room.

"What's his problem?" I heard Troy ask while eating one of the kids fruit snacks and sitting next to Londyn.

"Mommy issues." Jalen said rolling his eyes before exiting out of the living room.

"Yikes can't relate." Troy said.

"Why are you here?" I asked him while moving his foot off my couch.

"Damn I can't just come see my beautiful sisters?" He asked referring to me and Londyn.

"We're not even really related weirdo." She said while pushing him off of her causing me to laugh.

"I'll remember that the next time you need someone to check on of your crazy ass niggas." He said causing her to suck her teeth.

"Nah But I need your advice." He said and I was shocked he usually never ask for my advice he always go to G.

"So I'm seeing someone." He said and I sat there waiting for him to continue but before he could he was interrupted by Londyn.

"So you're cheating on Dream?" She said and Troy sucked his teeth.

"No, I ain't fuck no one else but her but I do go on little dates here and there with another girl." He said slouching down on the couch.

"Well what exactly do you want?" I asked and he grabbed a pillow shrugging his shoulders. "Ion know tell me what to do." He whined.

"Well who do you want to be with? Dream or this new girl?" I asked and he took a deep breath.

"She's not really a new girl." He said scratching his head catching my attention.

"Um may I ask who she is?" He he looked else where and automatically I knew who it was.

"Uhuh I'm not gon tell you what to do. Just go with whatever your heart tells you. I've actually noticed a happier side of you i thought it was just having all your kids in one state but I could see now that it's Seven. Now if that's who you want to be with then go for it ya have two kids every relationship has bumps in the roads there's no perfect relationship. Shit look at me and G." I said and Londyn started making sound effects.

"Alright Londyn don't start now." I said and she started laughing.

"So you're saying I should break up with Dream and get with Seven?" He asked sounding unsure.

"Oh he dumb dumb." Londyn said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"That's not what I said. I said do what makes you happy but I've noticed a change in you. A good change." I repeated and he nodded his head.

"I bet he still don't understand." Londyn said and I just laughed. "Fuck ya. Imma just ask G." He said and I just shook my head.

"What time Kenzie come back? imma take her tonight." Troy said.

"Ion but why you just ain't have Seven drop her off at ya house?" I asked.

"Because he's dumb duhh." Londyn said causing me to laugh.

"You must like me." He said to Londyn causing her to scrunch up her nose. "Hell no. Don't even put that such words in the earth." She said causing me to laugh at these two.

In the mids of these two laughing the door bell rung. Excluding myself I went and it was Kenzie and Seven. "You're dad was just asking about you." I said and her eyes lit up like a little girl.

"He's here?" She asked and I nodded my head opening the door wider allowing her inside leaving me and Seven. "Hi Saint." She said.

"Really. It's gon be awkward every time?" I asked and we both started dying.

"I missed you." She said.

"I miss you tooo." I said pulling her into a hug.

"I swear you do some shit like that Imma real beat you ass!" I said and we both started laughing.

"WOAH MOMMY AND AUNTIE SEVEN HUGGING!" I heard from behind us and noticed G was back with the kids but instead of just our three he had another little boy.

"Now i know I ain't been gone that long. Who's kids is that?" Seven whispered and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know but I guess we about to find out." I said looking at the boy then back at Gianni.

_______________________________
VOTE COMMENT THOUGHTS 💗💗