TWENTY FIVE

I think about the time Nick asked if I've ever been in love. We were at the aquarium, so new to each other, the chemistry between us tangible. Though it wasn't long ago, I want to take that girl by the shoulders and shake her for not moving in on him sooner.

And now, with our bodies sweating and intertwined in one another as we move to express our feelings in the best way we know, I can't believe I'm finally experiencing the raw, beautiful feeling of love.

"Mary," he whines when he hits the back of my throat after I've had him in my mouth for some time, taking it slow to make sure it feels good for him.

His words are intelligible as he finishes in my mouth, clutching my hair tightly in his sweating palms.

I pull back and wipe my lips with the back of my hand, but Nick is already pulling me back into him, placing a hot, searing kiss on my swollen lips.

"I love you, Mary," he whispers against my lips as we kiss. I feel as if we've said those words to each other at least a hundred times in the last hour, but it'll never be enough.

I situate myself so that I remain in control of him, kneeling over either side of his legs as he remains sitting. I try to keep it for as long as I can, because I know he'll be in charge of every inch of me in a matter of moments.

He begins moving his fingers skillfully between my legs, causing me to cry out. He shuts me up immediately by sealing our lips together again, but I still feel gentle whimpers emerging from my throat. Quickly we're separated for a moment, only because he's running his fingers along his tongue to taste me before placing his hand back where it was.

"Oh god, I want you," I whine. "I'll do anything. Please."

He growls, then begins attacking my neck with his teeth and tongue while pleasuring me. It's euphoric.

"Tell me you love me again," he demands, kissing down my chest. His eyes flicker up to mine boldly. I close my own, the sight of it all becoming too much.

I grip onto his forearm, pulling his hand from my center. Daringly, I bring his hand to my lips, allowing my own wetness to touch my mouth.

The action stops Nick in his tracks. He levels his eyes with me, nearly falling apart at the sight of me when I take his index finger in my mouth. His breath staggers when I begin sucking myself off of him, tasting the combination of him and I on my tongue.

"I'm so," I pause, running my tongue up his middle finger next. "Completely," I take the full thing in my mouth, cleaning it before releasing. "In love with you."

His fingers skate along my lips on their own, mesmerized by the daringness of my actions. I watch as his hazy eyes quickly turn bold before flickering back up to me, and suddenly he's flipping me over on my back so that he's hovering over me.

My hands are above my head, held there by Nick's strong one-handed grip against the pillow. His other hand is holding my neck gently. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't melting in his grip.

"Here's what's going to happen," he whispers harshly, moving to my ear. He bites, causing me to yelp, then softly kisses as if to comfort me. "I'm going to fuck you harder than you've ever been, and you're not going to touch me. If you touch me, I stop. Got it?"

He moves his face back in front of mine. I'm putty in his hands as his darkened eyes follow my every move. I can feel myself breathing heavily at the thought of him being so demanding and controlling. I love it.

"Got it?" he says again against my lips, grabbing my face in his hand.

I nod hastily. "Yes. Anything you want."