TWENTY TWO

xanny by billie eilish

There's a closeness this time that I've never felt before. The way our trembling bodies move together, gripping onto one another like we'll be separated at any given second. It's breathtaking. And as we kiss and touch like we'll never do it again, I can't help but worry there's a reason for it.

"I need you, Mary," he whispers against my lips as I begin unbuttoning his pants while he hovers over me. "I've needed you for so long."

A gentle moan escapes my lips before I kiss him again, slipping my fingertips inside his newly undone pants to assist him in getting them off as soon as possible. They're quickly shed from his body, and they fall to the floor next to his shirt which was removed moments before.

My dress is pushed up around my waist as Nick teasingly runs his fingers along the band of my underwear. I arch my back involuntarily, unable to resist his touch. He groans when my hips grind against his; it's a sound I could listen to forever.

His lips quickly begin in a trail down my neck. My nails dig into his shoulders as he nears my chest, hopeful that I'll never forget the softness of his mouth against my skin. I hold onto him tightly to keep him as close as I'm able to.

"I need to see you," he murmurs when he reaches my lips again. "Can I?" he asks, his fingers fondling the skinny straps of my dress.

I nod hastily, allowing him to trail his hands down my body only to grip my thin little dress in his desperate hands before pulling it over my head. It's thrown on the floor too, and I'm suddenly feeling a little shy from being so exposed.

He's never seen me this way before, and I can tell by the way he's looking down at me. Nick sighs longingly as his eyes travel over my naked chest, his hands hesitant to touch me as if he'll hurt me. His soft brown eyes flicker up to mine, immediately sensing my nerves. He gives me a soft, reassuring smile that has me feeling safe in a split second.

I can nearly feel the blush consume my cheeks and nose, and I instinctively bring my hand up to my mouth to nervously bite down on the nail of my index finger.

"What is it?" is all I can say, my lips curving upwards involuntarily when I notice he's been studying me. A beautiful gaze lingers over my face that makes me feel shy, yet so secure at the same time.

"You're just— you're really beautiful," he whispers before lowering himself down and kissing me again.

I wrap myself around him, needing to feel our skin touch to keep me grounded. If I don't hold onto him, I'm afraid I'll lose him in more ways than one.

Nick's mouth is quickly devouring my neck again, and I can't help the gentle cries of pleasure from escaping my worn lips, especially when his hand rests over my breast. I feel his hips move against me as if to show me just what I could do to him in such a short moment, only causing me to cry out again.

"Nick," I whine, needing to feel him in more ways than he'll ever know.

Without even looking at me, he pulls my underwear down my bare legs to leave me completely naked and reeling for him.

"Don't wear those anymore," he trails wet kisses up my legs. "In my way."

I nod. His wish is my command. I'd do anything for him. Anything he ever wanted, he's got it. I'm so wrapped around his finger, and I don't know it until that moment. But from now on, no more underwear.

I want to respond with actual words, but Nick's tongue is quickly teasing between my legs, bringing me to whine again as I clutch the bed sheets in my sweating palms.

"Oh, fuck," I groan, throwing my head back against the pillow as his tongue laps at my core.

One of my hands find the back of his head, my fingers losing themselves in his soft brown hair as I clutched onto him passionately.