Thirty

Kaylee

That Night

Blasting Queen Naji Karma as I cooked this song reminds me so much of me and Jayceon. Here I am I pregant again with my second child by a man I'm trying my best to fall out of love with. Jayceon so damn ruthless and heartless. Im still not over the fact all that shit went down with our child present. "Hello?" I said cutting down the music "Can I come through?" I heard the voice on the other end ask. "Yeah come on I just got done cooking finna get in the shower I'll leave the door unlocked" I said hanging up.

I moved all the pots off the stove and went towards my room to prepare for my shower. I know have to tell Jayceon about the baby soon but I want to wait until the doctors confirm it. I know im probably know more than a month or two. I heard the doorbell go off cutting my shower short. I got out the dried off lotion down and put on my night clothes and headed to the door.

"Took you long enough" I heard as soon as the door opened. "Jayceon shut up I couldve left out here longer" I told him moving out the way. "Whatever girl what you cooked for me?" He asked. "Who said cooked for you?" I questioned. Jayceon walked up on me and hugged me my waist "you so fucking beautiful" he told me as I blushed. "aht aht boy what you want?" I asked him. "Give me another baby!" He blurted out.