Fourteen

Kaylee

I was furious at Jayceon! I couldn't believe that stunt he pulled last night! Although I'm pissed at him I still came with him to his doctors appointment. Today was the day he was officially getting out of the wheelchair.

"So really going to take that plan B?" I heard him questioned me. I mentally rolled my eyes Jayceon been asking me this same question since I stopped at CVS this morning. "I don't want you to kill my seed Kay" Jayceon told me.

I took a deep breath I wasn't in any position to be taking care of a kid right and neither was he. Jayceon is still out in the streets and I know he's not stopping anytime soon. "Jayceon this is not good timing for this with my job I wouldn't be able to work with your job the kids wouldn't be safe" I told him as nicely as I could.

I saw the frustration on his face he really wanted this baby if there is even a baby. "We don't even know if I'm pregnant or not and honestly I don't want kids because of my job" I told him again. "Stop stripping it's not hard Kaylee and you don't have to work that's what I'm here for" Jayceon told me.

We heard his name get called I helped him roll into the back. While Jayceon was in the back with the doctors I went out into my car and took the plan B pill. I honestly don't care how he feels I'm not ready for kids right now.

Kayla

I looked around Omari's room for my clothes. I couldn't believe I've slept with this man and didn't know him from a can of paint. I felt like the hoe Rashad said I was. I was so embarrassed I begun to out my clothes on when I say O pop his head up.

"Trying to sneak away from me" O asked sitting up yarning. I stopped in my tracks. "I'm just trying to get out of your way" I told slightly smiling. "No need to rush ma you good" O told me. "I feel like such a hoe" I said letting out the breath I was holding. "Why?" I heard O ask. "My ex he use to call me a hoe all the time before he beat my ass" I told him with my head down.

"Pick yo head up you're not a hoe and you beautiful as fuck that nigga was stupid so don't let what he say phase you" O told Kayla. "Let me get dressed and I'll run you by y'all place so can get cleaned up and dressed I'ma treat out today" O said.

I simply told him ok trying to hide the smile that creeped across my face. O found him some clothes and headed towards the bathroom to take him a shower. About twenty minutes later he was was done and we headed to the condo.

We arrived at our condo coming off the elevator we heard nothing but screaming and cursing coming from our home. "Lord what is these two fussing about now" I heard O say which caused me to giggle.

"I can't fucking believe you!" We heard Jayceon yell. "What's the problem?" I asked causing them both to look at me. "She killed our child!" Jayceon yelled. "You didn't even know if I was pregnant or not and I didn't want to take any chances this my fucking body!" Kaylee yelled at him.

"Come on Kay that's not fair" I tried pleading with my sister. "So what you saying if O nutted in you without your permission you wouldn't be mad?" She asked me. I thought for a minute before I answered "no because we both know what could happen when having sex unprotected" I told her.

"You foul as fuck Kay I'm out!" Jayceon walking out slamming the door. Kaylee didn't say anything she walked into her room and slammed the door. "So you want kids?" I heard O ask behind me. " Nigga don't play with me!" I said mugging him before walking towards my room.