Twenty-Two

That night

Kayla

"Okay then my bitch cinnamonnnn is back" I said laughing doing a little dance. "Why you got to be so crazy man" Kaylee said laughing. "Bitch I'm so happy you dancing tonight" Harmoni told Kayla. "Me too I kind of miss club diamonds" Kaylee told us.
"Yess what you wearing?" I asked her. "It's a surprise" she replied.

We sat around and talked for a while and we agreed to meet up at the club. Sometimes it's weird not being under the same roof as them but I guess things changes when mean gets involved.

We got to the club around 12 and headed towards the back. "Hmm miss thang I see you back that day job must wasn't cutting it" we heard this bitch mumbled. "Speak up hoe we can't hear you" Kaylee told her. "She not even worth it" I told Kaylee pulling her away.

We got dressed we decided since it's Kaylee first night back to let her go first. The Dj called Kaylee's name and the niggas went wild I don't blame them though my sister bad as fuck.

Kaylee

I was on stage doing my thang and money was flowing from every angle of the stage. I decided to be a little more sexier than I normally would just for the money. Once I was done I collected my money. "Where you headed?" I heard Harmoni ask. "Private room some big baller paid almost 90k for a section" I told her shrugging. Harmoni and Kayla eyes got big. "I see ya sis break me off too" Kayla said laughing.

I laughed along and then walk to private room. This not something I'll normally would do but I'll be a fool to turn down 90k. I walked into private room that was dark as hell.

"Why is it so dark in here?" I questioned the man. He didn't say anything. " The rules still applies no touching so please don't touch me" I told him. Yet he still didn't say anything so I begun to dance for him. The only thing was on my mind was the 90k waiting for me. The man pulled me on his lap gently as I grind my hips. I felt his manhood become hard so I tried to easy up. He pulled me back down and kissed my neck. "You smell so good baybeh" he said. I instantly knew that accent just hearing it made me wet. "Jayceon I know you didn't" I moaned he sucked on my neck & begun to play with my kitty. "I see you miss my touch I got you wet like that baybeh" he commented. Jayceon laid me back and slide off G-string. He spreaded my legs and went in head first like it was his last meal. My mind was telling me to stop him but my body was saying something totally different.  

"Jayceonnnnn" I moaned out. I felt my legs beginning to shake I climaxed in his mouth. "You still taste good" he said smiling. "Your wife Jayceon" I told him. "I'll be at your place in 30 min to get some of my pussy here" he said basically ignoringy statement and handing me the 90k before walking out.