Thirty-five

*** Sorry y'all I definitely lost all interest in this book because of writers block 😩 I'll TRY to do better and finish this story on off ***

Kaylee

It's 10 at night and kaylee is sitting at home worried out of her mind. She have told Jayceon to bring Lynn home on multiple times today. Jayceon turned his phone off so now she haven't heard from him or her baby girl.

"Baby Boy ya daddy gone make mommy beat his ass" she said rubbing her stomach. Hearing her phone ring she rushed to answer it "hello?" Where you at bitch let's go to the Waffle House or some km tired of being home on a Friday" she heard her sister voice on the other end. "Oh it's just you" she said sighing. "We'll fuck you to bitch what's wrong with you?"  Kayla asked.

"Jay came down and got Lynn from school and I haven't heard anything from him since earlier Kay I'm scared shitless I knew I shouldn't of it him on her list I just didn't think he would ever come down here I just want my baby why is he doing this to me" Kaylee cried.

"Sis she's his child to and I know he's doing this shit out of spike but let lil baby enjoy her dad you and me both knows how much she missed him Kaylee stop worrying so much Jayceon might be a lot of things but I doubt if he will put his child in harms way" Kayla told her.

Kaylee sat there and took Everything her sister was saying in maybe she was over reacting but what mother wouldn't especially if her & the father are not good terms maybe I should just chill but something definitely felt off and I just pray Jay keeps my baby safe.

You heard me Lee? I heard Kayla ask breaking me out my thoughts " yeah sis I hear you in finna get dressed come scoop me" I told her "yay I'm in the way see ya in 20" she said before hanging up."God please protect my baby" I sighed before going upstairs