Eleven

Kaylee

Me and Jayceon decided to call it truce. I really admired his voice he could really sing. "You gone keep starting at me or talk" I heard Jayceon say laughing breaking me out of my thoughts. " My bad" I said laughing. "Alright well before we moved here I was living with Trey the guy you scared off that day. He use to beat on me til I was black and blue. One day I got the strength and courage to just say fuck this shit I'm tired. So I turned to stripping to help build up enough money to get away. That's the reason why strip the money was coming in so fast that I didn't stop" I told him. " My bad for judging you" Jayceon said.

"So tell me your story" I said to him smiling. Jayceon took a deep breath before he begun. "Well I'm from New Orleans my mom's kicked me once I got back into the streets. I haven't heard or talked to her since that's was about 6/7 year's ago. My brother Melvin got killed doing the exact samething I'm doing now he only wanted me to be better than him and to take singing serious. I came down here to do just that but the money I had was running low so I jumped back to doing the only thing I knew how. I got another brother Travis don't talk to him he gets under my skin I'll been done murder him. I got three nieces I don't see anymore it's like I'm distant from my whole family" Jayceon told me.

I didn't respond to him for a while maybe that's why he so rude and heartless the man don't have no one. But it was kind of his fault all he had to do obey his mother's rules unlike him I didn't have a mother or father. My father killed my mother he best her to death. He's serving a life sentence in a males maximum security prison. That's another reason I wanted to get away from Trey. Seeing my sister going through the same hurt me alot because our mother went through that and she saw what happened to her and I went through it so that there should've been a lesson learned for her.

"What you over there thinking about?" I heard Jayceon ask breaking me out of my thoughts. "Nothing" I said lowly he probably didn't even hear me. Jayceon raised a brow "you sure I see tears ma" he said concerned. I wiped away the tears that I hadn't even notice was coming out. Jayceon didn't say anything further he just held me in his arms and for some odd reason I felt safe.

I looked up and Jayceon and smiled and he smiled back. We was just staring into each other's eyes til I lips touched. The kiss was getting more heated he asked for permission to enter his tongue and I let him. I felt Jayceon hands roam all over my body making horny as ever then the thought occurred to what was about to happen next but how with him in this chair? I broked the kiss.

"I think we should stop" I told him wiping the corners of my mouth. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Jay you're in chair and as bad as I want to do this I can't" I told him. "Girl I got shot my dick ain't broke" he said laughing. I playfully punched him his arm "You got a couple more days then you can get this" I told him. "Lemme taste it then" he said with his heavy accent. He was turning me on even more when he really uses his accent I love the way he talks. 

Jayceon rolled over towards me and told me to lay back on the couch. I did as I was told he pulled down my shorts and my panties and played with my clitoris. He stuck a finger in as he rubbed my clitoris with his thumb. It felt so good I was unable to speak. He stopped and I just looked at him like he lost his mind. "Now we even" he said laughing rolling away towards the kitchen.

"I can't believe you did that!" I semi yelled at him after going to clean myself up. "What? You gave me blue balls I gave you blue pussy" he said laughing and shrugging his shoulders. I rolled my eyes "nigga it's not such thing as blue pussy you just stupid" I said laughing mushing his head. "I'm dancing tonight with my sisters somebody will finish your job" I told him sticking my tongue out laughing. "Kaylee don't play with me!" He said getting mad. "Kaylee don't play with me" I said mocking him while walking away headed towards my room. I heard Jayceon yelling after me but I wasn't stunning him. If he wanted to play games then games are what we going to play!