Twenty-Seven

Kayla

I sat impatiently in the bathroom tapping my nails against the sink. The timer went off I was so nervous I couldn't even look at the test. "Kaylee you look what it say?" I asked her. "Uh it's says positive" she told me. "Oh hell no!" I semi yelled as I begun to cry. "I'm not ready but I don't want to be a selfish person" I told them. "See what O have to say first" Harmoni suggested.

The girls left out giving me some alone time to call and talk to O. "What's up baby?" O said answer on the first ring. "Omari I'm pregnant" I blurted out wasting no time. "I know" O said simply. "What the fuck Omari you did this shit on purpose I'm not ready for kids why the fuck would you do this shit?" I fussed.

I was mad as hell I couldn't believe this nigga would do this shit to me.  Omari didn't say anything he just simply hung up on me. I called him at least 20 times afterwards with no answer. I cried to myself I told myself an abortion wasn't a option but the way feel I right now "I'm sorry little baby I'm just not ready yet" I said rubbing my stomach before throwing the tests away!

Omari

"Damn kid you done fucked up" I heard Chris say doing his goofy ass laugh. "I ain't think she was going to be mad like this shid we both knew what we were doing" I told him simply. Kayla had called me at least twenty times and I ignored every call. I understand she's upset right now so I'm going to let her cool off before I talk to her.

"That girl mad as hell nigga you can crash over here tonight I wouldn't go home if I was you" Chris said laughing. "Hahaha everything a fucking joke to you nigga how bout you give Harmoni fine ass some babies" I said to him smirking. "Not using a rubber will get you in a lot of trouble" he told me like he been practicing that line. I burst out laughing this nigga Chris was something else.