Seven

Kaylee

Three weeks later

I've been helping Jayceon out for three weeks now and when I say he is a complete asshole that's exactly what he is. I can't believe this is the man that I actually liked. Being here with I actually see the real him.

"Yo Lilbaby I know you heard me calling you" I heard Jayceon say wheeling in. I mentally rolled my eyes "no I didn't hear you calling me" I told him. "What do you need?" Asked him.

"Yo cut the attitude you act like your the one in this fucking chair like you have to wait on some stripper bitch to feed you bath you and all that extra shit you don't bitch I do" Jayceon yelled at Kaylee

"Nigga you got me fucked up you know what fuck this shit figure this shit out on your own I'm going to call your friends to pick you up because I can't stand to be around your lame ass fuck you Jayceon" Kaylee yelled back before walking out

I don't know who the fuck this nigga think he is and talking to like that. He is in my fucking house and I'm not the one who needed him. I was fuming I was so mad I'm so tired of his disrespectful ass that's all he ever been since be been here! I can't believe Harmoni them left me here with him.

" Yo Kay I'm sorry" Jayceon said wheeling into her room. "Get the fuck out" I told him. "Nah for real ma I'm sorry I'm just frustrated as hell being in this chair" Jayceon told her. "That don't give you no right to call me out of my name I'm not just some stripper and you don't Know my story so don't judge me" Kaylee said rolling her eyes.

"Well tell me we been together here all this time and don't know anything about each other. "I'm good you ride as hell" Kaylee told him

Jayceon left it alone and rolled out of her room back into the living room. He didn't mean to take his anger out Kaylee. He was starting to catch feelings for her. She's everything he wanted in woman it was just the fact she's a stripper that was making him hold back his feelings. The more he tried to push those feelings yo the side the stronger they got. Jayceon knee he had to get out of Kaylee house and out of there fast.