Eighteen

The next day

Kaylee

"Mommy I have a big party?" I heard Kaylnn ask from the buggy. We are at Walmart doing s little birthday toy shopping for her. " Lynn what I tell you about that I stuff it's I'm" I told her tickling her. "Okay mommy" she said laughing loud.

"Ooohhh mommy look paw patrol" Kaylnn yelled looking at the Skye bear. I picked up the bear for her and handed it to her an we carried on around the store. "I'm so sorry" I told a girl I ranked into. " Oh it's fine you have cute kid" she commented. "Thanks" I told her. "Baby what did you find her" I heard none other than the I'm famous Jayceon. I mentally rolled my eyes trying to go around the girl. "Excuse me" I said to her.

Jayceon looked at me for a second then shook his head. I was still so much in love with this man it was crazy. I glanced at his hand saw his ring. He was married to her I wiped the corner of my eye and headed towards the register to pay for Lynn bear. After I paid we walked out to the car and I strapped her in.

"Mommy where's my daddy?" She asked. I ignored her question once again this the third time she's asked. I got into the car and we headed home. Once we got home I put some toys out for Lynn & started to prepare dinner.

I sung along to tynesha Kelli's more than friends song as I cooked you my phone ring. I looked at never saw the number so I hit declined. The person called right back so I just picked up. "Hello?" I answered. "Is she mine?" The thought of that question made my heart drop. "How did you get my number?" I asked. "Is she mine Kaylee" he asked again. I hung up the phone in his face & he constantly called back to back.

"Kaylee!" I heard Harmoni voice. "In the kitchen" I managed to get out. "Kay what's wrong?" She asked hugging me "why are you crying" Harmoni added sounding worried.
"I-I don't know who's Lynn father she just keep asking about him and I don't know what to tell her I was raped Harmoni" I told her breaking down crying. It was such a relief to finally tell someone. "The day me and Jayceon was arguing about me taking the plan B Trey came through that night and he raped me I didn't know it was him at the door I thought it was Jayceon so I just opened it I got pregnant and I can't say for sure who Kaylnn belongs too she look so much like Jayceon but she also look like Trey" I told Harmoni as she cried with me.

"We fine get through this you will not keep going through this alone you should've told us Kay we're your sisters don't keep something like that bottled up that explains why you stop dancing and becoming ashamed of your body" Harmoni said. I nodded my head yes. "We got to tell Jayceon" Harmoni said.

"No Harmoni please I'm not ready yet he seen Lynn today and some how he got my number and want stop calling" I told her. "Who are you calling?" I questioned her. "Kayla" she simply replied.