🅐🅣🅣🅔🅝🅣🅘🅞🅝 pt IV

Start from the beginning

Morality was a big damn grey area, cheating was wrong, yeah. But staring at an abused young kid and doing nothing was even worse. Mathew hoped he could tell him to escape, help him even. But he knew Jungkook would kill him, literally kill him with hiw own damn hands.

Mathew wished to help but he also liked his head to still be attached to his body, so he held his empathy back in and held his tongue.

Mathew then noticed the panic surging throughout Jimin from his words. The way he winced at his words too, his lips visibly quivering harder, and he could feel the rest of his body shaking as well, for his arm shivered in his grip. He didn't expect to feel like this, but he felt terribly bad. Was he really as heartless as he thought he was?

“I.. I never cheated on him, I..” Jimin muttered in a quivering voice, attempting to defend himself, but Matthew spoke over him, harsh words taking over.

“I saw you, yeah? This is over with. Don't bullshit me.” Matthew spat at him, wrenching him hard from his elbow again and Jimin almost tripled over his feet.

Matthew didn't like what he was doing, but he dragged Jimin down across the school yard. Well aware that Jimin was silently letting tears flow down his flushed cheeks.

Jimin felt weak, disgusting and pathetic. No wonder neither Matthew nor Jungkook cared enough to listen to him, and the person who had caused all of this, who had initiated the kiss will probably be fucking another guy in a random club for all he knew.

He was nothing, he meant nothing and he deserved nothing. It was even sad that he existed in the first place, for what would even change if he died? The only thing that would change was his pain that would disappear along with his existence, and he couldn't think of anything more peaceful.

But at the thought of peace, the complete opposite invaded his mind as Matthew's words finally sank in, and he seemed to suddenly realize that he was being dragged away towards the car in the end of the street.

“No no no no please no” Jimin groaned out, the words all rolling up into a big mess as he snatched his arm away from Matthew, who turned to be mostly shocked at the sight of the currently sobbing boy. He looked so delicate, so frail and fragile that he felt bad for making him cry this way.

“You don't understand” Jimin whined again, more salty tears escaping his now reddish eyes towards his flushed cheeks, finally lending on his red quivering lips. “I can't go with you..  not if you'll tell him.”

Jimin then snatched his arm off Mathew's grip, with almost zero resistance of the latter. Then walked back to sit down on the small curb of the street, putting his face down his small hands as he resumed sobbing again.

There was no words to explain the agony that he was going through, and he couldn't explain anything while his mind was as crumpled as it was. All Jimin was able to do at the moment was crying his pain out, and he felt so weak for not being smart enough to come out with a better solution. 

I am good for nothing’, the thought only aggravated his sobbing, making a couple of passerby's send him inquisitive sympathising stares but he couldn't care less about them.

“Jimin..” Matthew said, this time in a soft voice, for he didn't feel, even though as ruthless as he was, that he could still scream at him in that type of situation.  “We have to leave now.”

“I said I'm not leaving! IM NOT FUCKING LEAVING! Leave me alone!” Jimin shouted at him, his voice showcasing more hurt than anger, just as broken as he was deep inside.

Matthew didn't miss the way his voice broke near the ends. And as much as he wished that he didn't care, that it didn't affect the heart he thought that he had long lost, it unmistakably did.

Mathew felt unable to just ignore the pain of the other boy in front of him. He could've just dragged him towards the car again even in his current state, as he would normally do in any other given situation.

But even if he had never thought that he ever would, Matthew and for the first time had felt the need to help Jimin. To undo his suffering, he knew Jimin would go through hell and back if he told Jungkook, so it made him rather conflicted.

It played in his mind before he finally spoke, this time his voice whisper soft as he squatted down to be at the same level of Jimin, looking at him with tender eyes.

“I promise I won't tell him Jimin, so please just stop crying.”

03.06.2019