Isaac crossed his arms over his chest, much like Bellamy does. "Don't."

"What is wrong with you?" Diana spat, shoving him against the wall. "How could you say something like that?!" She kicked him in the leg with her boot. "How could you hurt me like that? I trust you with everything!" She started screaming. "Absolutely everything!!" Diana started pummeling him until he grabbed her wrists turned her around and pinned her against the wall.

Isaac was a lot stronger than Diana and let her thrash around. "Stop it! Diana stop."

"Let me go!" She shouted.

"Isaac let her go!" Octavia went to pull him off of the girl but Bellamy stopped her.

Diana got tired of fighting and her rage turned into tears. "I hate you, I hate you. I fucking hate you."

"I didn't touch the grounder!" He yelled. "After you slapped me I realized you were right. Okay?" Isaac hesitantly let go of her wrists and she pushed him away before grabbing his hands which were yet again, clean.

"Congratulations. You didn't hurt him, but you hurt me." She whispered heading to the ladder coming face to face with a stunned Clarke. "Hey, Is Finn alright?"

Clarke nodded. "He's alive."

Bellamy moved up, a journal open and in hand. "In case you missed it. His people are already killing us." The page was marked with lines, it looked like ten or so were crossed out. "How many more of our people need to die before you realize we're fighting a war?"

"We're not soldiers Blake." Diana spoke up quietly from beside the two.

Clarke shook her head. "Look at him, we can't win." She gestured to the grounder.

"You're right we can't, if we don't fight." Bellamy spat.

From downstairs Raven shouted. "Clarke, He's seizing!"

"On my way!" Clarke rushed down the ladder.

Bellamy turned to Octavia and Diana. "You two need to get out of here."

Diana shook her head going back to the second level. She wiped her face and turned to the metal wall and started punching it until her hand became numb. "Diana quit!" Octavia grabbed her hand and moved between her and the wall.

Harper stood up and moved next to them "Diana, what's wrong?"

The two girls ignored Harper, only focusing on the other's eyes. Diana so badly wanted to kiss Octavia but couldn't, she couldn't risk losing their friendship. All Diana could feel was pain but she didn't notice her hand was bleeding. Clarke was climbing up the ladder but Diana didn't notice until Octavia pointed it out. "Clarke, they locked the hatch."

Clarke continued climbing. "Hey! Open the door!" She shouted. It opened. "Get out of my way Miller! Now!" They heard Clarke shout before she disappeared into the top level, Diana was quick behind her, then Octavia. Clarke walked over to the grounder. "What's on this?" She questioned, holding the knife up to his veiw.

Diana made sure not to look at any of the boys in the room except the grounder. Bellamy stepped forward. "What are you talking about?" He asked Clarke.

"He poisoned the blade!" Clarke yelled. "All this time he knew Finn was going to die no matter what we did!" She waved the knife. "What is it?! Is there an antidote?"

"Clarke, he doesn't understand you." Octavia said, not leaving the distressed Diana's side.

"Vials." Bellamy perked, picking up a little box full of tiny bottle each holding some sort of substance. "It's got to be in here."