Battle on the bridge

Start from the beginning

When the glowing stopped I was shown with a different outfit, weapon, and hairstyle.

(Imagine this but with a red tint)

(The black part is his white hair while the white parts are red

(The black part is his white hair while the white parts are red.)

And over my eyes was my headband.

"Impressive Brat, but what's that supposed to do?"

"You'll see."

"Kiseki how are you supposed to see?" Sakura curiously asked.

"Sensory."

"Enough with the chit chat, it seems that you've got some rivals Haku"

'Haku? It couldn't be him right?'

"Yes, it seems I do."

'The voice too'

"Well I was right, it was all an act, with that cute little mask."

"You shouldn't be talking Sensei, aren't you also wearing a 'cute little mask'?"

It seems my question has been left unanswered.

"This will be fun." I said sadistically

"Sasuke go, Kiseki stay here and help Sakura and Tazuna." Said Kakashi as he saw Haku spinning towards us.

"What!!!!"

"Don't complain Kiseki!"

"Shut it Hatake!" I said feeling pissed off "Ice style! Tundra Garden!"

When I said the jutsu roses made of ice started to surround Sakura and Tazuna forming a dome

When I said the jutsu roses made of ice started to surround Sakura and Tazuna forming a dome. Leaving me outside as a guard.

"And for extra protection, summoning jutsu! C'mon Mizumi!"

I then started to shift my attention to Sasuke and Haku, ignoring all the shocked expressions I assume is coming my way

"Where or what did you learn that from?" Interrogated Hatake

"Well Sensei, you should know, considering you know basically my life story."

"We can talk about that later!"

"There's nothing to talk about."

As I was arguing with Hatake, I overheard some bits of Sasuke's and Haku's conversation

'Two advantages? One hand unavailable? Surrounded by water....'

"*Gasp!* Sasuke get out of there now!"

"Too late, hidden jutsu! A thousand needles of death."

"Sasuke!"

"Don't get cocky Sasuke. You shouldn't underestimate him. He is capable of things you won't be able to handle."

"And you know this how?"

"He is family after all."

"What?!"

"Well, I was skeptical on who he was at first, but after I heard that name and the name of the jutsu, I figured out who he is."

"Hmmm so you've figured it out."

I just made a noise of confirmation loud enough for him to hear. As he was distracted Sasuke took the opportunity and striked.

"You made a huge mistake calling these ninjas brats. Sasuke here is the most talented young fighter in the hidden leaf."

"Yeah right."

"Sakura here is our brightest, Kiseki is our most skilled, and Naruto is our 'number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja'."

"Haku, if we keep going on like this, we'll be the victims instead of them."

"Right"

"Sasuke get ready, I sense a whole lot of Chakra coming from him."

"Right!"

"Hidden Jutsu! Crystal Ice Mirrors!"