YouTubeVlog|SeafoodMuckbang

(Jas plate in the mm)

Next day....

Sunday 14, 2018

Month_December

City_Bainbridge, ga

Jasmine pov•
I walk through Winn Dixie getting ingredients for my seafood muckbang.

I'm doing a q&a since i told everyone that was on my live yesterday. I got alot of followers an they ask me to do a vlog on YouTube so I'm doing this for them.

So after i do the vlog I'm gonna edit it and post it. Hopefully i get alot of likes so I can upload more and YouTube gonna pay me.

"Let me make sure i got everything"i said to myself stopping the buggy. "Crab legs, one lobster tails, corn, lemons, eggs, jumbo shrimp, sausages, red potatoes, king crab legs and blovelife sauce ingredients"i read out loud as i check the buggy.

I went to the front pay for everything. "Do you have a rewards card"she ask me. I took out my rewards card sliding it. "$240 is your total"she said. I took out my black card swiping it. "Thank you for shopping at winn dixie come again soon"she said.

"Thank you"i said leaving. I put the stuff in the car and left. It took me 30 mins to make it to my house.

I took the stuff inside then wash my hands. I put a big pot on the stove so it can boil then i wash off all the seafood even the eggs, potatoes, corn and stuff. After doing that i cut up my lemon and onions in fine pieces adding them to pot along with the sauce and six cubes then i stirred in it.

Once my water star boiling i added the potatoes, shrimp, sausages, corn and eggs first then my crab legs. I let them cook till they were ready and season really good then took them out placing it in a big pan.

I place the lobster in their letting them cook for a few minutes but not to long i don't want them taste like rubber. I took it out placing in the pan of seafood. I let it cool then went to make the sauce.

After i was done with everything i went upstairs setting up the camera and stuff in a empty room. I brought the food upstairs an sat down turning on the camera.

"Hey I'm Jasmine Taylor welcome to my first YouTube video I'm doing a q&a along with a seafood muckbang there will be alot of smacking and burping so of ya don't like that the door🚪⬅️ if you haven't subscribe to my channel go ahead an subscribe a...

"Hey I'm Jasmine Taylor welcome to my first YouTube video I'm doing a q&a along with a seafood muckbang there will be alot of smacking and burping so of ya don't like that the door🚪⬅️ if you haven't subscribe to my channel go ahead an subscribe an hit that notification button let's get this video to 20 likes and comment down below with that being said let's get into the video"i said.

"First I'll do the honors of blessing the food and tell y'all what I'm having"i said bowing my head. "let's pray heavenly father we thank you for this wonderful meal we're having today we ask you to bless it and cover it with your name amen"i said.

"I have corn, eggs, jumbo sausages, lemons, potatoes, crab legs and king crab legs, lobster tails, and blovelife famous sauce"I said. "Let's get started"i said picking up a claw.