The Results Are In

(DNA test results in the mm)

Two days later....

Monday 2, 2018

Month_Decmeber

City_Bainbridge, ga

Morgan pov°
"Morgan go check the mail for me"jas said. "Alright" i told her texting terrance back. I got up going outside to check the mailbox for her. I took out the mail going through it when i notice a thick envelope.

I read it then took off in the house screaming jas name.

"What"she ask coming out the kitchen eating strawberries and some more healthy shit.

"The results are in"i told her waving it around. She spit out the grape and sat the bowl down taking it from me.

"Oh shit the results in"she said. We look at it "So are you gonna open it"i ask her. She look at me "You think i should or should i wait on osiris"she ask me.

"Girl bump him rip that shit open so we can prove to him he is the daddy"i told her. She sigh "Okay"she said ripping it open.

She took out the letter reading her eyes stretch. "What it say"i ask trying to see. Her face drop, my mouth fell open "Oh jas it's okay but who else you been with besides him"i ask her rubbing her shoulder trying to comfort her.

"Get off me"she said pushing me away "Cause bitch he is the father"she scream. I scream too as we started dancing.

"Yasss bitch show his ass"i told her sticking out my tongue. "Wait I'm finna call him now"she said. "No bitch video call so you can wave that shit in the camera"i told her.

She laugh grabbing her phone video calling him. I heard it ring till he answered it. Here goes nothing I've been waiting on this moment. I like him he's really cool but it's time to put him place.

Jasmine pov•
{VIDEO CALL}
"Yo"he said. "Hey i just wanna tell you the results are in"i said. "Oh what they say"he ask. "You're the father"i said holding it up so he can see it.

He just smile "Are you happy now"i ask him. "Oh i been happy, i already knew i was the father i just wanted to see if you really was down with it"he said.

"Boy oh I've been with it i told you from the jump they yours"i told him. "Whatever aye I'mma holler at ya later"he said. "Okay"i said hanging up.

"Time to go celebrate"morgan said standing in front of me with her keys and purse. "I smile getting off the couch let me go get ready"i told her running upstairs to my room.

I change into a cute brown dress and my mk sandles. I grab my mk purse, phone, charger, and keys. I quickly sprayed some victoria secret perfume on.

I walk out my room going downstairs. "Let's go"i sing locking up the house as we left.

We went to Applebee's we sat down an place our order. As we waited people were smiling an waving at us. Some even ask for my autograph.

I'm not even damn famous but okay. After signing the napkin an handing it to the little girl. I look over at morgan as she has her eyes glued to her screen.

"Girl what you looking at"i ask her she showed me her phone. It's osiris on live talking about being a dad and his music career.

I nod my head as the waiter brought our food. We ate and talk then left going back home.

"When y'all gonna put y'all lights and christmas tree up"she ask me. Oh snap i almost forgot about that it's Christmas y'all an you know what that means...yessss christmas shopping an i can't wait.

"We'll talk about that later come on let's go watch re runs of bad girls club"i told her. "K let me fix the snacks"she said. I nod my head going upstairs to my room.

I took me a quick shower an got out putting on silk pajama pants. I walk out the bathroom to see morgan got on her pajamas and the lights off.

I got comfortable as we ate and watch reruns falling asleep.

Sorry for any mistakes.... How y'all like the updates comment what you think....