Let's Talk About Homeschool

Next day....

Wednesday 27, 2018

Month_Novmeber

City_Bainbridge, ga

Jasmine pov•
I woke up to the smell of bacon my mouth water. I got up putting on my bedroom shoes. I grab my phone off my dresser leaving out my room.

I went downstairs going in the kitchen to see my mama cooking and my dad reading a newspaper with his cup of coffee.

I sigh sitting down at the table. "Good morning"my mom said. "Morning"i said checking my phone.

"How did you sleep"she ask sitting a plate in front of me. "Good um ma and dad we need to talk"i told them.

My dad sat his paper down an took off his reading glasses. "About"he ask as my mom sat down.

"Homeschool"i said they look at each other then me. "Why you wanna do that you only got a couple more months in school"my dad ask.

"With paparazzi founding out about osiris and me so now we're all over the internet, i think it's better that way"i told them.

My dad shook his head "I knew this was gonna happen what you got to say about this"he ask my mom she look at me.

"I say let her do it it's her life as long as she finish school and go to college then I'm good"she said standing you from the table.

"So that's a yes"i ask looking between them they nod their heads. "Wait what about prom"i ask.

"Prom? You're worry about prom you got two babies to think about it oh those days over"my dad said making me feel bad.

"Sweetie don't listen to your father of course you can go to prom and walk cross the stage with morgan too"my mom said making me feel better.

"Really"i ask she nod her head. "You probably start showing by then but we can get a dress made for you and me an your father can go to your school an have a talk with the principal"she said.

"Thanks mom"i said getting up giving her a hug. "I love you too now eat, so tell us how was the appointment I'm sorry we miss it we'll make up for it"she said.

"No it's okay mom um it was good... actually we found out something"i said getting my dad attention. "What"they said. I smile "Girl if you don't tell us"my mom said.

"I'm pregnant with twins"i told them my mom squeal with excitement while my dad face drop. "Omg I'm so excited"she said. "I am too"i told hed as she gave me a hug.

"No wonder why you were showing early i thought it was just me but nope i was right"she said. "Wait you noticed too"i ask her. She nod her head "I ask your father he said it was just me..so pay up"she said holding out her hand. He reach in his pocket pulling out his wallet grumbling under his breath.

"Wait y'all bet on me"i ask looking between them. "Yea an your mom won"he said rolling his eyes. "How much"i ask him. "$400"she said smiling hard counting the money.

I shook my head my parents are something else but you gotta love them. I ate my food then went back upstairs to my room.

Now all i gotta do is tell morgan. I got on my phone calling her.

{PHONE CONVO}

Morgan:hello

Me:wyd

Morgan: having breakfast with terrance and his parents

Me:oh okay

Morgan:why wassup

Me:nothing i was gonna tell you I'm gonna start homeschool and I'm pregnant with twins