Yk Osiris Live On Instagram

(Her House in the mm)

Next day....

Wednesday 20, 2018

Month_November

City_Bainbridge, ga

Jasmine pov•
I'm in the bed watching tv eating popcorn with hot sauce, ice cream and dill pickle, with cupcakes when i heard this bitch scream.

"Jassss"morgan scream. I roll my eyes if this hoe don't shut up. "Jasmine Marie Taylor if you don't come here"i heard her yell. I know this bitch didn't just call out my government name.

I sat my bowl of popcorn down getting up peeking my head out my room door. "What hoe"i yelled. "He's on live"she yelled. I shot out my room so fast. I ran downstairs almost bussing my ass.

I went in the den to see this bitch wrap up in blankets watching poetic and justice. "Let me see"I said snatching her phone as she smack her lips.

I look at her screen sitting down watching him on live.

(Osiris going live ⬇️)

"You welcome hoe"she said turning around to watch tv

"You welcome hoe"she said turning around to watch tv. I got comfortable on the couch watching him. I'm so scared to dm him my hands shaking.

"Damn bitch you acting like your nerves bad"she said looking over her shoulder at me. I shook my head "Bitch i am nervous"i told her. "For what"she ask me."I don't know"i said.

"Bitch the door"she said i tried to laugh but it wouldn't come out. "What he doing"she ask me. "Being a hoe"i said. "Girl what give me my phone"she said snatching her phone out my hand.

"Wait"I said nervously trying to get the phone from her she moved away typing fast on it. "What he doing"i ask her. I waited on her to say something but she just stood there. "Wassup"a male voice said.

Oh my fucking gawd i know this bitch didn't. I got up to leave the room as they talk but this bitch pull my hair. "Ow shit"I said as she slung me on the couch.

"Here she is" she said shoving the phone in my hand. Osiris look me dead in my face. "Why you look familiar i know you from somewhere what's your name"he ask me.

I swallow hard "Jasmine"i said. "Oh yea now i remember you, you came to my concert two months ago"he said. I nod my head "Wassup how you been"he said.

I didn't know what to say so i dm him telling him we need to talk. He look at his phone then back at me. "Aye i holler at yall"he said ending the live.

"Well damn"morgan said behind me. "Bitch how could you"i said snapping on her. "Whattt you said you had to tell him so boom there ya go"she said sitting down.

"That's not the point morgan"I said saying her name hard as fuck as she laugh. "Ooohhh bitch look he calling you"she said jumping up.

He really is "Answer it bitch"she said standing over me. "I am damn"I said rolling my eyes while answering it.