School & Paternity Test

(Jasmine getting her blood drawn in mm)

Graphic Content Ahead ⚠️....read at your own risk

Two days later....

Monday 25, 2018

Month_November

City_Bainbridge, ga

Jasmine pov•
I look at my belly for the fourth time i swear you can see my belly pudge. I didn't stomach before i was pregnant now i do. It's noticeable maybe it just me.

I pull my shirt down an put on my jacket. Its the first day back to school from our break. I hope we don't have to work cause I'm tired i plan on sleeping.

I heard a horn from outside must be morgan she's picking me up today. I grab my house key, phone, and purse.

I walk out my room closing my door. I walk downstairs turning on the alarm we just got and locked up before leaving.

"Damn girl it takes you forever i understand you live a couple blocks from home but some of us don't"Morgan said. I notice terrance in the passenger that explains why she said that shit. I'mma just ignore her, I got in the car. She pulled off leaving.

We made it to school she found a spot an park. I got out leaving them morgan be acting funny around terrance. I'm not trying to be around them cause lord knows if he say something slick I'mma say something to him and she's gonna take his side. So i don't got time for that.

I went to my locker getting my binder and books just in case. I went to my first class going to my seat. I sat down sitting my books down an laid my head down on my desk.

{Skipping to the end of school....}

Finally school is out man if it would've went by any slower i would've flip.

A group of girls ran past me screaming to the too of their lungs almost knocking me down.

"Damn"i said out loud. I heard screaming i turned around to see a crowd of girls running. I moved out the way before they can run me over.

I watch them run around the corner. Tf is going in i walk that way to see a crowd surrounding a car.

"Omg osiris can you sign my boob"a girl yelled.

I stop in my tracks did she say osiris i know she ain't talking about my yk osiris not mr valentine...not my baby daddy. I made my way through the crowd to see him sitting in the car he looked at me and smile.

 I made my way through the crowd to see him sitting in the car he looked at me and smile

I fold my arms someone almost knock me down he rush to my side holding me up.

"You know him"

"How you know him"

"Osiris who she is to you"

"She ain't even that cute"

"She's clout chasing"