Girls Day....Ruin

One day later....

Friday 29, 2018

Month_Novmeber

City_Bainbridge, ga

Jasmine pov•
I got out the shower getting ready for girls day with morgan. I dried off lotion down, put on deorant etc. I put on my orange crop top with the matching fitted skirt. I pull the skirt up alittle higher over my bump so it'll be more comfortable on my waist.

Snapping a quick pic

Before going downstairs i went in the kitchen fixing me a fruit bowl and grab a granola bar

Before going downstairs i went in the kitchen fixing me a fruit bowl and grab a granola bar. The doorbell ring i know it's her.

I went to open it letting her in. "You ready"she ask me. "Yea let me grab my fruit bowl"i told her going back in the kitchen grabbing my stuff then walking back out.

"Let's go"i said locking up the house as we left. We got in her car she pulled out driving off.

{AT THE MALL}
We just got done getting our nails and feet did. I got my toes did the same.from last time cause they were cute i just got my nails did different this time. I look down at them i guess they cute.

(Her Nails ⬇️)

"Girl I'm hungry"i told morgan paying for our nails

"Girl I'm hungry"i told morgan paying for our nails. "I am too let's go get something to eat"she said. I side eyed her "Let me find out you having a lil terrance"i said. "Girl please I'm taking birth control pills"she said. "They ain't always accurate"i told her as we went down the escalator.

We walk over to panda express"Yes bitch this what I'm talking about"i said licking my lips at the teriyaki chicken, rice, noodles, and more.

"Are you ready to place order"he ask me i nod my head getting almost everything. "Omg"i heard a group of people scream.

We turned around almost getting rush by a group of girls. "I just gotta get this pic"one girl said leaning on my shoulder taking a pic of me and her.

I look at them crazy as they question me and osiris relationship. I was about to answer when a camera flash went off.

"Okay now this getting out of hand"morgan said trying to cover her face and mines with a bath an body works bag.

"I know right come on let's go"i said as we tried to leave. The crowd follow us as they record and took pictures of me some even stuck their phones in my face while going live on Instagram.

"Fuck mane we can't even get out the door paparazzi blocking the entrance"morgan said as we made our way through Macy's.

So much for a girls day we have to get the mall security to escort us out. So much for Tallahassee FL.

We went back home she dropped me off. My parents were home so i told them everything. They weren't to happy about the situation they told me to wait it out.

I went upstairs to my room listening to music, order my stuff for school online and ate my food. I threw my tray away an went to take a shower. I got out to check the time it's only 8pm.

I went downstairs to get a snack and a plate of food my mom cook. I finish my snack up and the food. I threw it away an clean up my plate.

I went upstairs to my room getting in bed. Osiris haven't text or call me today he must be busy. I laid down getting comfortable watching tv till i fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter and mistakes...more updates coming