ninteenth

jungkook had managed to guilt trip jimin into being his first student– and he had no idea what he was getting himself in to.

the two stood in the living room facing each other. the furniture was pushed out of the way, and jungkook was about to begin their first lesson.

"step one to dancing," he smiled. "relax. you can't dance while you're tense."

the elder shook his head stubbornly. "nope. that's not possible."

jungkook sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "okay, okay. i know i forced you into this but i'm really excited to have a student, alright? you said you'd do this for me, no?"

jimin nodded defeatedly. "i'm sorry, i'm just... uncomfortable. but i'll try harder."

jungkook smiled and hugged jimin tightly. "that's all i ask."

he stepped back and pressed play on his phone, which was connected to a wireless speaker. "forget everything else. let's focus on you getting comfortable."

jimin nodded hesitantly and watched as jungkook moved to the moderate pace of the pop music. he tried to copy the way he moved his feet and hands, but quickly stopped.

jungkook shook his head. "you were doing good! just focus on your feet then."

jimin put his hands behind his back and focused on trying to move to the beat of the music. he copied jungkook's feet as he stepped once to the left and twice to the right, stood on one foot and kicked out his other foot before repeating. his head spun and his cheeks burned as he felt jungkook's (most likely judging) eyes on him until he couldn't handle it any longer.

"i can't! i'm sorry!" he shouted before covering his face with his hands. "i'm not sure if this is a good idea."

jungkook sighed. "it's only the first day... you'll get used to it."

jimin shook his head. "please try to understand– i can't."

the younger boy sighed in defeat and shut off the music, and didn't stop the other as he ran to his bedroom. he thought that he needed a moment because he was overwhelmed– he didn't realize that jimin was utterly humiliated.