fourth.

jimin woke up to a strong smell of eggs, and he ignored it, knowing that it was coming from his neighbour's apartment. but it reminded him that now, jungkook was here, and so he'd have to cook breakfast.

he groggily rolled out of bed and made his way over to the kitchen after a stop at the bathroom. twenty minutes later his own apartment smelled like eggs, pancakes, and oranges. he wasn't sure what jungkook would like, so he made
any typical breakfast food that came to mind.

jungkook come out of his room after a half hour of cooking, and was confused when he saw the feast on the table.

"that's a lot of food..." he said, staring at the table.

jimin blushed. "well, i didn't know you'd like...you don't have to try everything of course, only what you want to."

jungkook smiled. "i'm not picky, hyung. and i really appreciate it, thank you."

he made a plate and started eating, but stopped when he noticed jimin wasn't eating. "did you eat without me?" he asked.

jimin was planning on lying and saying that he had eaten before but the way jungkook had phrased it and his kicked puppy face was hurting him so he shook his head.

"no...i haven't eaten yet."

jungkook nodded and gestured for him to sit down. jimin reluctantly sat, trying not to show his hesitation as he poured a bit of eggs into his plate. he gave a smile to jungkook before taking a bite.

jungkook seemed satisfied, and he swallowed before speaking.

"what's your plan for today, then?" he asked.

jimin shrugged. "nothing. i start work at five. when's your shoot?"

jungkook was already checking email to confirm. "tomorrow at eight am."

jimin nodded. "we could go out if you want. or go job hunting."

jungkook nodded eagerly, and jimin inwardly cooed at how his eyes got wide. "i'd like that. i really want to see seoul, especially if i'm going to move here soon."

jimin nodded. "sure. we can leave at ten, that'll give us plenty of time."

jungkook nodded and took his now empty plate to the sink. "okay. i'd like to shower, though."

jimin nodded. "of course. you're welcome to use any of the shampoos and washes in there."

jungkook nodded. "thanks. also..." he smiled. "do you always eat slow?"

jimin looked down at his plate, and saw that he'd only eaten one bite.

"oh. no, i guess i'm just distracted."

jungkook smirked. "you find me distracting, huh?" he blew a kiss at jimin and laughed at his spluttering. "relax, hyung! just a joke..." he said before going into the bathroom.

jimin cleaned up the kitchen, still put off by the fact that somebody who he doesn't even know would tease him like that. when he was done, he went to his own room to grab clothes before going into the bathroom (after jungkook had left) to shower.

when the two boys were ready, they left and jimin locked up the apartment. they raced down the stairs and pushed the door open to the bright outdoors.

jimin took jungkook to many different places-- his favourite parks, the aquarium, the cinema (though they didn't see a movie), and other places. now, nearly five hours later they stood on the roof of one of the tallest buildings in seoul, and jimin was leaning against the edge tiredly. jungkook was pointing everything out excitedly.

"that's the cinema! oh and that's the park we had gone to, it's really big. oh is that a beach? hyung can we visit the beach?"

jimin smiled tiredly and nodded. "not today. but yeah, we can go to the beach sometime."

jungkook grinned and continued looking out over the city.

"seoul is really pretty," he comments. "i'm excited to move here."

jimin smiled. "i'm excited for you to live here."

jungkook grinned and thanked him.

a few minutes after looking out, they decided it would be best to go home. jimin was exhausted, and he kept yawning every few minutes as he drove, which scared jungkook for because jimin was driving.

"hyung, you alright?" jungkook asked. jimin squinted at the road and nodded, but the world seemed to spin as he did.  "yeah, i'm fine. just a little bit tired."

jungkook frowned. "are you sure? i'm a good driver. maybe i should drive."

jimin just shook his head. "we're close. don't worry about me."

jimin managed to get safely parked but he was so extremely slow to take of his belt and shuffle over to the doors that jungkook insisted they take the elevator up. jimin didn't protest, and even sat down in the elevator.

jungkook tried to get jimin to stand when the door opened to their floor. "jimin hyung, come on..." and jimin stood up. the doors would've closed if it wasn't for jungkook holding them open, and they made it over to their apartment. once they were inside jimin collapsed onto the couch.

"hyung did you sleep alright?" jungkook asked, to which jimin responded with a slight nod.

"did you eat this morning?" he presses, and jimin hesitated before nodding slightly again.

"i randomly get overly exhausted like this," he mumbled. "sorry i ruined our day."

jungkook shook his head. "not at all! actually i wanted to thank you, i had a lot of fun today!"

jimin gave a tired grin and let his eyes fall shut. jungkook asked one more question. 

"when do you leave for work?"

jimin replied, "four forty- five," and jungkook nods.

"i'll wake you up at four fifteen. go to sleep, hyung," jungkook says. jimin nods and mumbles a quiet thank you before finally letting go and letting himself fall asleep.