[Prologue] - New Beginnings

Legend:
(Y/N): Your Name
(S/N): Sister's Name
(M/N): Mother's Name
(F/N): Father's Name

=============================

An SUV could be seen going around a neighborhood, packed to the brim with personal belongings. A family consisting of a married couple and two children can be seen as well. One of the children though, is you. And you look extremely bored, but also ever so slightly fustrated.

(Y/N): Mom... Why do we have to move here again?

(M/N): It's for a better paying job for me and your father. I'm sorry you had to leave your friends behind honey, but this is for the better.

(Y/N): (readjusts glasses) It's fine mom, I guess my old friends grew on me a bit.

Truth to be told, you only had 3 friends back in your old school. You see, you're basically the definition of "Anti-Social". Basically saying that you legit cannot talk to anyone without letting them approach you first. It's usually the fact that you're afraid that you would say something completely stupid and make people think you're weird.

(F/N): Hey look, there's our new place to crash in.

You looked over to the front from your phone and saw our new house. A two-story building with a baby blue paint coating. Bigger than your old one if you had to be honest. You guys parked in front of the garage and my dad parks in. After he does so we all got out to finally smell the fresh air.

(F/N): (stretches) Well after that three and a half hour drive we finally made it.

(Y/N): You said it dad, my legs were about to fall asleep there.

(F/N): Well let's put our legs to work and put our stuff in the house. No time like the present as they always say.

As if on que, a giant red truck containing all of your home furniture honks in, providing undividing attention. Your father's friend, Mike, comes out with a big grin on this face.

Mike: Well (F/N), all of your stuff is in this truck. Glad to help you for moving to your new house.

(F/N): Thanks Mike, knew I could count on ya. So how much I should pay you?

Mike: Just one bill should be enough.

After your dad gave him the $100 bill, they both gave each other a manly handshake.

Mike: Aight man, take care of yourself. I'll see ya later.

Mike then walks off towards the direction of the bus stop. Our family gathered up and looked at each other. Your dad finally breaks the fifteen seconds of silence.

(F/N): Alright family, let's get to work.

(Timeskip brought to you by your sister chasing you around the house)

(Your POV)

After we were FINALLY finished moving everything, I'm just laying down on my soft bed while the AC is on blast, completely exhausted. I just laid there for a couple of minutes or so until my sister came through my door, excited for some reason.

(S/N): (Y/N)! (Y/N)! Let's play some Smash!

(Y/N): Ugh, now? Sis I need some rest at the moment. My arms are about to give up on me.

(S/N): Come oooooon (Y/N). I've been waiting forever for this.

I'm seriously wondering how my sister has so much energy. Like seriously, she worked for a good hour and a half, only to take a break once! I took four if you're wondering.

(Y/N): Waiting for you to possibly tell at me for not helping your Villager when I'm half across the map as Ganondorf? No thanks.

My sister puffed her cheeks and pouted. All in the while of turning away. Ugh, I hated her being like this.

(Y/N): ...fine. Tell you what?

She then turns towards me.

(Y/N): I'll play some Smash after we eat dinner and shower. Sounds fair?

(S/N): (stops puffing her cheeks) Fine. I guess I could practice my Joker for now.

(Y/N): (weakly smiles at her) Thanks sis.

(Timeskip brought to you by a Chibi Mario hugging a Luigi plushy)

(S/N): God dammit (Y/N) get this fucking Palutena!

(Y/N): I would help you if the Ness wasn't PK FIRE SPAMMING.

Yeah this is basically us when we're in Online Co-op mode. Basically my sister trying to get everyone with the slingshot while me going for the kill. Easy strategy until you realize this is Online Mode we're talking about.

Smash Announcer: GAME!

Smash Announcer: The winner is... Blue Team!

(S/N): God fucking dammit (Y/N) I told you to help me.

(Y/N): I hate Ness.

(S/N): If you would've went Mario it would've been a GG. Why didnt go him anyways, you're a Mario main right?

(Y/N): How am I supposed to know that we were gonna encounter a Ness who spams Side-B?

(S/N): ...fair point.

We then hear our mom from downstairs.

(M/N): (Y/N)! (S/N)! TIME FOR BED! YOU BOTH HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!

Me and our sister looked at each other in shock before hurrying down stairs to find our mom. When we did she has a confused expression on her face.

(Y/N): We have school tomorrow???

(S/N): When was this???

(M/N): Oh I guess I did forgot to mention that you have to go to the school that's close by over here. (scratches the back of her neck) Sorry...

(S/N): Darn it... We were just about to have an all nighter in Smash and Splatoon as well...

(M/N): Well chop chop! Head to your rooms now and set your alarms!

(Y/N) and (S/N): Yes mom...

As we are walking back upstairs in disappointment, I patted her shoulder. She looks me in a slightly dreaded expression.

(S/N): Well there goes our all nighter. That sucks.

(Y/N): Yeah I know, but hey we'll probably make some new people tomorrow. Probably someone who can be better than you in Splatoon.

(S/N): Psh, please. No one can beat the sniping master in Splatoon 2!

(Y/N): Heh. Well anyways good night.

(S/N): Night Onii-Chan.

We then head to our respectful rooms. Well we have to go to a new school tomorrow, which means awkward introductions and shuddering messes. But hey, maybe some people can finally accept me as a friend! I laid back down on my soft, warm bed. Thinking of all the possibilities of what might happen tomorrow, I finally had the chance to finally rest my eyes and drift to a deep sleep.

=============================
Author's Note:

Hey guys, this is going to be my first story I'm publishing in Wattpad. Let me know what you guys think. Any constructive criticism is appreciated.