Epilogue

"You're getting married," Youngjae's mum commented while looking at his son. "How does it feel?"

Youngjae smiled. "Weird. It's just a paper, we've been living together for so long it's like we've been married all this time."

"True, but I think the marriage is just to celebrate the love and I think I is exactly what we're going to do." she put her on her son's shoulder and smiled at the young boy. " This is really exciting!"

The boy stared at her and chuckle. "Why?"

"Your dad moved to America, you became a very famous singer and you have a beautiful relationship with JB, that's exciting," she sat down on their couch. "I couldn't be happier!"

"I could," Youngjae sat by her side " You should find yourself a partner, you spend a lot of time alone while I'm out..."

"That is not true! I spend lots of time with Jaebum and Jackson," she laughed. "Literally, I'm really good alone."

"I doubt that." Youngjae rolled his eyes. "Wasn't doctor Xiao trying to ask you out?

She rolled his eyes. "He is younger than me."

"Age is just a number"Youngjae clan his shoe with his own hand and smiled. "He seems such a nice person and I ship it."

His mother opened the front door for them; Youngjae was still staring her. Yes, he was happy because everything seemed to be fine now but at the same time his mother was alone most of the time. She spent a lot of time with Jaebum, treating him dinner from time to time. Jackson was her shopping buddy: he occasionally travelled with her to Hong Kong. He really owned a lot to them two because they kept her company.

"I don't know how to ask a man out..." she confessed as she closed the door once again when they were out . "W-what?"

**

"What if he cancels it? It would be iconic!" Bambam exclaimed and earned a jab on the ribs from his boyfriend. "What?"

"Shut up, dumbass. Jaebum is nervous" Yugyeom massaged Jaebum' s shoulders.

"Of course I am, I am marrying a worldwide superstar" Jaebum whispered and pushed his hair back. The beach was really beautiful and all of the guests ( apart from Youngjae' s mum) were already there. "Do you know how much this stresses me?"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "You've been dating him when he was just Youngjae."

"He was never just Youngjae, you know that" Jaebum smiled.

"Cheesy." Bambam commented. "Literally you could have any person in that school but you chose him."

Jaebum smiled. "He's Youngjae. I can't explain it."

And as Jaebum started to try to explain why his soon-to-be-husband, the music was heard and every single one of the guests were up on their feet to see Youngjae arriving at the place with his arm locked with his mum's. As a wave had hit him, Jaebum felt his eyes getting teary as Youngjae was walking to him. He was wearing a white suit with an orange rose inside his pocket. Jaebum looked at his own orange rose and smiled. He was marrying the love of his life. He was marrying Choi Youngjae.

Meanwhile, Youngjae was shaking and trying his best to keep his bright smile on his life. Jaebum was standing next to Bambam and Yugyeom and was wearing a black suit. He thought it was impossible to fall deeper in love, but he was wrong. Every day, Jaebum found a way to make him fall in love deeper. Yes, they had their little disagreements but they always overcome it. They loved each other way too much and despite of all the fights they had to face against the world: here they were.

His mother squeezed his hand and then let him go. Jaebum winked at him while smiling. "You look handsome, Sunshine."

Youngjae smiled. He couldn't control his emotions so he placed his arms around Jaebum' s neck and hugged him really tight. He didn't want to let go. "I love you."

Bambam pretend to throw up and Jackson slapped the back of his neck. Jinyoung simply rolled his eyes at his own boyfriend and friend. Jaebum' s parents were already crying and Youngjae' s mum was trying her best to not to.

Jaebum placed his arms around Youngjae' s waist and brought him closer to him ( if that was possible). He let some tears run down his cheek and forced himself to stop. He didn't want to ruin the ceremony. "I-I love you." He whispered and then let go. Youngjae clan his own tears with his hand, he was trying to stop crying but failed miserably so JB cupped his cheeks and placed a very soft kiss on the other's lips. "Don't cry my love, I love you and only you. Always. I will always love you."

The younger smiled and nodded. "I will always love you. I promise."

Jaebum winked and thought to himself "I know Youngjae and I'm really glad about it."

__
Hello my beautiful Rainbows 🌈
This is the end of this story. Just like anything in our life, this story had to come to an end. I can't believe I received so much love from you guys and it means the world to me. You are the best readers I could have asked for and I'm really happy about it. You've helped me grow as a person and as a writer so thank you so so much.
Remember you are beautiful and worth it and you can dm me every time you need : on wattpad, on Twitter or even on Instagram I'll make sure to help you. Don't be shy, okay?

I love you so so much.

Now, even if it's the end of this story, this is not the end of 2Jae in my account. I did a research and I saw that the 2Jae books here are so few ones that I decided to write another one. It's called "Ethereal" and it's out now. I hope you can give it lots of love as well.

I look forward to hearing from you in a near future, I love you, now and always, Beatriz 🧡🌈

I love you, now and always,
Beatriz 🧡🌈