48

"Okay, I get it, you kissed Youngjae now shut up!" Jinyoung said and stared at his friend. "You're so annoying."

"I told you I'd get Youngjae to like me..." Jaebum crossed his eyes; he got up from the couch. "I'm going to say goodbye to him, do you want to go with me?"

Jinyoung got up as well and grabbed his car's keys. "I'm going just because I really want to see you two together again."

"I know I'm really excited about this but I'm actually really afraid that this won't last." Jaebum confessed. "I hope Youngjae doesn't regret this."

"Ugh, you're just overreacting Jaebum. Yes, you're a fucking asshole, but you are surprisingly romantic with Youngjae so it'll be fine Jaebum."

"Let's go then. "

**

When Jaebum and Jinyoung got to the airport, the rest of the boys were already there. Youngjae was hugging Bambam as if his life depended on it. Jaebum found it really sweet. The bond that Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom had was something really beautiful. They were really like brothers. As soon as Youngjae noticed Jaebum' s presence he let go of Bambam and stared at the older boy with the purest smile ever.

"Bummie!" he exclaimed excitedly.

"Welcome loser!" Mark said.

"Shut up!" Jaebum rolled his eyes. " Hey there sunshine!"

"You came!" the younger took a step forward, still staring at Jaebum.

Jaebum smiled. " Do you really think I was letting you go without saying goodbye?"

"Well, you could" Youngjae said finally leaving Jaebum' s eyes. "You literally left my room this morning, so you kind of said goodbye."

"I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't come here."

Youngjae stared at Jaebum again. Mark and Jinyoung looked like they were about to slap the shit out Jaebum.

"We should give them some privacy" Jackson commented and told the rest of the guys to leave.

"When are you coming back?" Jaebum asked sweetly.

Youngjae smiled sadly. "I'm not sure... Maybe in two months, I guess..."

"Two months? That's so long..." he mumbled. " I can't wait that longer."

"Wait?"

"Yes, wait..." Jaebum said and pulled Youngjae by his waist to glue their bodies together. " I want to make you officially mine."

Youngjae stared at him, not quiet believing what he was saying. "Y-yours?"

"Yeah, Youngjae." Jaebum stared at the beautiful boy in front of him smiling brightly. "I don't want to rush things but at the same time I don't want to let you leave again without asking you if you want to be my boyfriend. Officially. So-"

Jaebum placed his hands on Jae's cheeks and got lost in the younger's eyes. "Sunshine, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!" Youngjae exclaimed and hugged Jaebum tightly, not knowing what to do with all the happiness he was feeling at that exact moment.

Jaebum hugged him back feeling proud of himself. When theh pulled apart, Jaebum noticed the tears on Youngjae' s eyes." Are you okay, Sunshine?"

"Yeah, I'll just miss you." he said and grabbed his hand. "Are you really okay with all of this? I'm not sure if dating me is the best choice since I can barely be here and-"

"shhh, it's okay" Jaebum clan his tears with his thumbs. "I really like you. And I really want to be with you. So can you please not overreact this?"

Youngjae nodded. Jaebum smiled once again. The younger took a step further and placed a really sweet and soft kiss on the older's lips. "Thank you so much, Bummie. For everything."

"You're welcome."

"Hey, Youngjae I-" a lady, that came out of nowhere and stared at the two boys that were holding hands. " Who's this?"

"Hey mum, this- hum this is, he's -"

"I'm Youngjae's boyfriend. Nice to meet you." Jaebum bowed a little and tried his best to impress the lady.

"Oh my God!" his mother exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me Youngjae? How long have you been dating?"

"Five minutes." Youngjae laughed. "He visited me when Yugyeom and Bambam did. Don't you remember him?"

His mother thought for a moment. "I saw him for like a second so I don't remember well." she smiled sweetly. " Are you coming to visit us anytime soon?"

"I'll try ma'am." Jaebum replied politely.

"Well I'm going to the bathroom so please say goodbye to everyone because we need to leave. It was a pleasure to meet you sweetie." she said and then left.

"That was risky!" Youngjae exclaimed and slapped Jaebum' s shoulder.

"I don't care. If she knows that you're taken then she won't try to match you with others." Jaebum said firmly. " Plus, it was good to say it."

"Say what?"

"I'm Youngjae's boyfriend."

Youngjae tried his best to hide his blushed cheeks. "and I'm Jaebum's boyfriend."

They shared another kiss. It would be their last one for a while. "Let's find the others, I need to say goodbye."

"Let's go."