115

Youngjae was not expecting Jaebum to bring him a huge bouquet of flowers, but when he saw the older at his front door with tons of red roses he wanted to kiss and hug him so bad. Instead he stared at his boyfriend with a huge smile and trying so hard to not cry. He loved him so but so much that words were not even enough.

"Are those for me?" he asked with a big smile.

Jaebum smiled. "Yes, they are." he handed the flowers to the younger boy still smiling. "I hope you like it."

"I love it," Youngjae gave Jaebum a sign to enter the house. The older went straight to the living room while Youngjae was trying to find a good pace to put the flowers.

Staring at the pictures around Youngjae' s living room, Jaebum found it really sweet that he had lots of them with their friends. Not only he had pictures of Bambam and Yugyeom all over the place but he also had Jaebum' s pictures that he himself took. It was such a sweet and caring gesture from Youngjae.

After a couple of minutes, Youngjae was back in the living room. He caught Jaebum staring at his pictures and he couldn't help to smile. The way Jaebum was staring at everything and smiling at every single detail was something that Youngjae really loved. " I re-decorated what do you think?"

"I think you're adorable, " Jaebum said while staring back at his boyfriend. " Wanna go out for dinner or stay here and order a pizza?"

"I rather stay here and cuddle." Youngjae got closer to the older boy and held his hand. "Plus, I have something to tell you."

Jaebum was a little worried. "Is everything okay?"

"My dad-" Youngjae hesitated.

"Your dad"

"He is out." Youngjae whispered and held Jaebum' s hand tighter. Jaebum widened his eyes. " I know, I am afraid too, but I really wanted you to know"

"You can't live alone," Jaebum whispered back, staring blankly at his boyfriend. " That fucking loser might hurt you and I-no-that's not possible, not now."

Youngjae pulled his boyfriend into a hug. He could feel all of Jaebum' s body shaking and he felt bad for him. He didn't want to hurt him by telling him that his father was back but he couldn't hide it either. Youngjae felt his shoulder getting wet, that's when he realized that Jaebum was tearing up. "Hey baby, it's okay we can overcome this."

"But Youngjae-"

"It's okay. " Jaebum got off the other's shoulder and looked into the other's eyes. "And if you think I cannot live alone, you can live with me. We don't have to do this alone. Just don't worry!"

Jaebum clan the tears with his sleeves and showed a sweet smile. " Can I really live with you?" he asked.

His boyfriend nodded. " I would love to have my bodyguard living with me."

Youngjae ,who couldn't stop smiling, took a step forward and wrapped his arms around Jaebum' s neck. He stared at his lips and smiled. " You know I love you, right? "

"Yeah, I know." Jaebum smirked and pecked his lips. "I love you too and I'm pretty glad I do."

Youngjae smiled before pressing his lips against Jaebum' s soft and warm mouth.