Manish spoke sternly, "See John what your sister can do! This is for what I called you to her apartment now. She attempted to kill Jiyasha."

Jiyasha held Manish's wounded arm. "You're hurt Manish."

"This is not much Jiyasha, I'll be alright. I could save you on time and that was enough," Manish said and took out his handkerchief. Jiyasha helped him in tying it around his wounded arm.

"Emily, what were you doing? You wanted to kill her. I had already told you I'll try talking to her. Why did you do this?" John jerked his sister and she pushed him.

She ran towards Manish and held him. "I didn't want to hurt you at all. I'm sorry for it. I only wanted her to be out of our way."

"Please Emily, Jiyasha hadn't come in our way at all. In fact, yours and my paths were never the same." Manish detached himself from her.

"You can't deny. I and you, we both are engaged. You know that. John, please remind him," Emily shouted on the top of her voice.

Jiyasha took a step backwards because her stern belief was crumbling. Manish was Emily's fiancé and so he could never be her Aryan. He could never cheat her.

Manish moved towards Emily and stared straight in her eyes. "We were engaged but right in the childhood. Our parents had done so and when we were growing up together, you started liking American boys. You also made a couple of boyfriends when I was only a struggling artist. You used to ignore me and I allowed you to go. You never meant that engagement to be so true in your life. And when your latest boyfriend cheated on you, you jumped from the second floor and hurt your limbs thinking that he'll return to you. He never did and you had always taken me for granted. You thought whatever you may do but I will accept you. Least do you know that I had already decided during the college days that I'll break the silly childhood engagement with you. I never considered you to be my fianceé at all because I couldn't love a girl who was so fickle minded and cheap. But thinking about your psychopathic activities, I remained quiet. Look at my fingers properly Emily, I've removed and thrown away our childhood ring months ago. You never noticed me the way an honest fianceé was supposed to. I know everything, you tried to even hurt the girls with whom your ex boyfriends had cheated you. You couldn't love even a single guy genuinely and they left you for another. Today when I got to know you were rushing to your apartment to meet Jiyasha, I was tensed. It was lucky enough that I reached on time and saved her. You really need to go for a psychological treatment."

Emily held his collar. "You really can't leave me otherwise I will never perform at the event and your band will lose. You will not even have money for your grandmother's treatment."

Manish quivered. Jiyasha already knew how much worried he was for his grandmother and Emily was now threatening him. Jiyasha moved forward and clutched Manish's hands. "Don't worry Manish. She's definitely not going to perform at the event because she'll be going to the cops very soon in the charges of attempt to murder."

"No!" Emily shouted. 

"If you really want to save yourself from the cops, you will be performing at the event. Do you understand?" Jiyasha warned her.

Emily pushed Jiyasha again. Manish slapped Emily and pulled Jiyasha towards him. "Listen Jiyasha, there's no point in explaining anything to her. She really needs a psychological treatment. I don't want to spoil my event by allowing her anymore. I'll call the cops right away."

At this, John rushed towards them. "Please Manish, I know my sister has committed a crime but you know her since childhood. When it comes to relationship and love, she grows uncontrollable. Please give her a chance and don't call the cops. I promise I'll see to it that she never does anything as such again."